We booked this hotel through Hotwire so we really got a good deal but honestly I don't think it should be called a "hotel" or even less a "resort", it's more like a motel. They charge a 10$ service fee per day. There is no service. The room was filthy and there was black mold on the ceiling in the bathroom. The shower head and the toilet bowl looked like it hasn't been cleaned in months, it was disgusting.
They say you can buy Disney World and Universal Studios tickets at this other counter in the lobby but the truth is that those people are going to try to convince you to go to this 2 hour "lecture" on timeshares so you can get cheaper Disney tickets. It's really shady. The real "Disney people" come in the morning at that's when you should buy the tickets. Those are legit.
The location is good though, it's close to the parks, outlets malls and restaurants.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Otel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maingate Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maingate Lakeside Hotel Kissimmee
- Best Western Hotel Kissimmee
- Best Western Lakeside Kissimmee
- Best Western Kissimmee
- Best Western Lakeside Florida
- Kissimmee Best Western
- Best Western Lakeside Orlando