The rooms are standard motel style with the hand basin outside of the bathroom. The best facility is the buffet breakfast and both egg station chefs, one male one female are extremely courteous and efficient providing anything that you ask for. Please do put a dollar in their basket as they do a wonderful job.
The bar is non-atmospheric and uncomfortable. Not a place to spend more than one drink in. The rooms were cleaned quite well but at various times of the day. The black hair that was draped on the inside of my bathroom door on arrival was still attached 14 days later.
The pools were adequate. I didn`t expect any more due to the low rate.
On leaving the hotel you can walk to several bars / restaurants and 2 mini golf courses. If you take the time to drive 3 minutes to the right you will encounter a Mexican restaurant which is very popular and serves good food to locals and tourists alike. If you want to go into Old Town and have a drink, jump on the Lynx bus opposite the hotel which drops you there in approx 15 minutes. An all day `ride where you want ticket` costs $4.50.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Odigeo, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Maingate Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maingate Lakeside Hotel Kissimmee
- Best Western Hotel Kissimmee
- Best Western Lakeside Kissimmee
- Best Western Kissimmee
- Best Western Lakeside Florida
- Kissimmee Best Western
- Best Western Lakeside Orlando