$200
$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$125
$109
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$88
$81
ComfortSuites
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
$77
$278
$191
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $232/night.

Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$123
$92
Hotels.com
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$75
$60
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$67
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$131
HotelsClick
1,664 results
All reviewsanimal kingdomgolf simulatorfull kitchenmain poolcabana bardisney parksmovie theaterwasher and dryerthrough rciliving roomno pressuretimeshare presentationone bedroom unittime sharesmaller pooljacuzzi tubactivities center
Reviewed June 22, 2008

My family and I just returned from a wonderful vacation in Orlando. We stayed at Silver Lake Resort for 8 days. We were very happy. Check in was a breeze. The staff were all very professional. We were in condo 10202A which has 2 bedrooms. Everything was nice and clean. Our bedroom faced the parking lot, but there was no outside noise from the other vacationers. The grounds were very well kept. Plenty of activities kept us busy and free from boredom when we were not at the parks. Disney is literally within 5 - 10 minutes from the resort and you are within 20 minutes from the airport. We found several malls and outlets less than 20 minutes away for the shoppers, and if you love the beach, a day trip to Cocoa Beach was only 1 hour and 15 minutes away. I have nothing but good things to report. My family of 4 will return.

Dee
Atascocita, Texas

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Belle08Texas
Reviewed June 22, 2008

Before going to the resort, I constantly read the reviews. I was very worried about what we were going to encounter when we arrived. When we arrived, before my family got out of the car, I went to preview the room to make sure everything was in order. I must say, the room was very nice. We had a 3 bedroom lock-off which was really roomy. It could fit up to 12 people easily. Every room was clean, including the bathrooms (which we had 3 of by the way!) The pool was great. In addition to the big pool located in the middle of the complex, there was also a smaller pool located by our building, builiding 10. The location to all of the attractions was unbeatable. We had no trouble with the staff. My family and I did purchase a timeshare while we were there, but felt no pressure to do so. The furniture is a little outdated, but it was clean. The bed was comfortable. There were flat screen TVs located in each linving room. The only con was the router for the TV in one room was not nailed all the way to the wall and fell from the wall. However, we notified the front desk and it was fixed promptly.

My family and I really enjoyed our stay. I don't know why other guests had so many bad things to say.

1  Thank isavelives
Reviewed June 10, 2008

I was a bit worried to stay here after reading all of the reviews but the resort is very nice. We stayed in the 1700 building and the rooms were great. They were fully stocked and had a washer and dryer which was very conveniant with kids. The location to the theme parks is great. The grounds of the resort and the pool area are very nice. They offered different activities throughout the week but we were to busy with other things to take advantage of them. We did take part in the $2 ice cream social and it was very nice.The only real complaints I had was with the girl who worked at the the pool bar. She was not very friendly and would spend most of her time on the phone . If you were not male then you had to scream at her for service. The other problem is that the playground was not much and they needed to have one closer to the pool area. All in all our stay was great and We would stay again.

1  Thank vacationseeker5
Reviewed June 9, 2008

My wife and I stayed over the Easter long weekend in 2008. We booked through saveonresorts.com. The price for the weekend included a timeshare pitch that lasted 90 minutes. In exchange for listeninig, they provided us with 2 disney tickets.
The facility was nicely laid out, but dated. The pool area looked pleasant and clean. The room itself was clean. We had a problem one day with opening the door. The staff didn't seem to know what to do. It took several trips to the front desk and about a 15 minute wait for security and another 10 for maintenance to arrive and fix the problem. For some reason, the A/C in the hallway was at full blast and was really cold.
The rooms themselves are decent. Well worth it for a small family. They charge a fee if you use the kitchenette for cleaning but if you plan on saving money, again worth the charge.
It's located just off 192 near a McDonald's. It's Orlando, so don't expect to go out walking. But you are a short drive from all the tourist attractions and subsequent restaurants.
I woulnd't pay a lot to stay here. But for the right price, and if you don't mind a condo like vacation rental, its worth it.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EricToronto
Reviewed June 8, 2008

This property was not all what we were promised. The shower floor was absolutely hideous and filled with filth. We wore shower shoes the entire time we were there. The hot tub in our unit had mildew around the jets. I would NOT recommend staying here.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family