My dad won the bid for a 1 week stay at a charity auction. We had a two bedroom lock out room 9108. The main living space was okay, however my parents said that their pillow top bed was very uncomfortable. Their room did have a funny smell not sure what it was but I did notice some black stains above the stacked washer/dryer which I suspect was mold. I also noticed it was around a vent in the hallway. My daughter and I stayed in the other room that had a very comfortable bed, bathroom, microwave, mini-fridge. The staff was very nice and helpful.
They gave you bath and body works products in bathrooms and coffee, etc. Air conditioning worked well. It was an okay place to stay nothing to exciting accept for the location to disney. They did have 2 big pools which were kept nice.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking