Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$95
$278
$231
Gaylord Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$115
$97
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$172
$101
QualityInn
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$85
Preferred Hotels
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
$53
$49
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$125
$108
Hotels.com
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$70
$65
Travelocity
1,149 results
All reviewsroom was cleanfresh wafflesfree breakfastwould stay againcoffee makernice poolmicrowavedisneyparkswalmartdryertheme
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Booked this hotel on cheapostay.com when we arrived it was clean. Staff very friendly and professional even let us check in few mins before check-in. It has 3 floors our room had 2 queen beds kitchenette microwave fridge. It was very clean and quiet. Beds were comfortable comforter was amazing. Had a little inconvenience at check-out but Adriana took care of the issue efficiently and professionally. Thank you it was pleasant going back in a month and definitely staying here!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ramona A
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My wife and I just returned today from a 3 night stay (room 333) and had several issues with this hotel. As with previous reviews the towel situation is a bit ridiculous. While we were out of our room the guy doing the laundry came into our room and took out our used towels but didn't replace them. I called them and he told me they were short on towels and if i needed some to contact the front desk. Housekeeping wouldn't make it to anywhere near our room for another few hours but by then I went down to the front desk to get replacement towels to which she didn't have enough to replace what was taken. We have stayed in over 100 hotels (long before trip advisor) and have never heard of that.
The second issue was our room safe. When we wanted to leave the room for the evening we realized the safe didn't have the battery installed. It was after hours when I notified the front desk so that wasn't their fault. What is their fault is someone should have been in charge to make sure everything is in working order. The next morning before breakfast (7:30am) I reminded the lady at the front desk about the safe. She said she would have it taken care of. 3 hours later after returning to the room we noticed the safe wasn't fixed. I called for a 3rd time and the lady told me they must have written down the wrong room #..Really!! 30 minutes later someone came and installed a battery. The battery was secured with duct tape and over the course of the next 2 days we had to keep pushing the battery in to get it to work.
The 3rd issue was with the tub fixtures. Both were extremely loose and looked as if they were about to break. In addition the handle to regulate the temperature kept turning…in both directions. You never got a comfortable setting and turning the water completely off was time consuming. I didn't mention that to the front desk because honestly the whole room needs an update.
What did we like about our stay…the bed was comfortable although the fitted sheet kept coming off the bed. The mini fridge and microwave were nice.
Their "laundry facilities" consisted of one washer and one dryer on the 2nd floor as directed by the front desk. If they had more then they didn't mention it. The cost was $2.50 per load. If you had plans to do laundry then I recommend one of the coin op laundry facilities on Vine less that 5 minutes away. Cheaper than at the hotel and of course you can do more than 1 load at a time.
They do have a fitness facility but we didn't use it because we have gym memberships at Planet Fitness less than a 3 minute drive away.
The breakfast room was just ok. We have been in smaller ones but I can see how people may consider that small with more people staying.
The front desk was nice but what I've noticed with every hotel is whether or not a member of management leave comments on our reviews. to me that shows caring and a willingness to correct what needs fixing. As of right now they haven't so do with that what you will. I saw this placed was ranked #47 out of 160 hotels in the area so that is why I didn't read too much into the absence of manager comments. I'm not sure how long this hotel is but my guess is the high ranking was based on early on reviews when things were new. Suffice it to say we won't be returning. I also want to mention our room wasn't one of the newer rooms.. Our t.v. wasn't a flat screen. This is 2014. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Room Tip: If you insist on staying here please ensure everything in the room works before you unpack. Any problems that arise contact them immediately and stay on top of them
1  Thank jerseytraveller_8
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stayed with our kids and were very disappointed from the place. Seems like an old and not maintained place. We did not have enough towels and we had to call reception several times until they agreed to give us more towels. Iron in the room was broken. Breakfast was lame and the smell in the dining room was not good. We didn't enjoyed our stay at all.

Room Tip: Higher floors seems to have more sense of security
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Avital K
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The price was right, for what we got. when I booked this hotel, I went by the name. I thought the Baymont was a much nicer place to stay. This hotel was not like the other Baymont Hotels, it only had the name. The lobby area was not very nice and the breakfast area was so crowed and not much room to sit either. B'fast was nothing to good. you had to wait in long line to get cereal or toast. they did have a waffle maker, but again you had to wait in long line. all they had was cereal, waffle toast, coffee and juice. The room was ok, but very soft pillows. The bathroom needed some work, our tub looked like it had been painted over to cover some sort of spots. The first two days of our stay, we were not able to get back in our room. there was a problem with the key lock on door, finally after the third day they replaced the batteries and we were able to get in our room without someone coming to open it for us. Knowing what I know now, I would have spent a little more money for a better Hotel.

Room Tip: could here planes go overhead up to 11pm at night.
Reviewed February 18, 2014