“Very nice, large room. The property was attractive. The...”

Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee
Ranked #98 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Southport, North Carolina
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I wanted a reasonably priced hotel for only a few days in the Kissimmee area and the Baymont Inn and Suites certainly suited our purposes. Not only did they grant our "very quiet room location" wish but they also gave us a very spacious two queen room with a great kitchenette up on the top floor.
We found the breakfast staff especially Eva to be quiet pleasant as well as efficient - keeping the coffee replenished as well as maintaining the entire area for numerous takers.
The hotel is located off of Highway 192 but is centrally located with a huge parking area which contained visiting trucks, boats, and various other large vehicles during our stay. There was no shortage of places to eat of all varieties as well as lots of shopping choices to keep one busy for several days.
All staff members were quite pleasant and there was no shortage of clean towels and supplies.
One advantage to this hotel is its close proximity to historic Kissimmee and its beautiful lakefront area for walking and jogging.

Room Tip: There are three stories to the hotel so rooms should be plentiful and parking is available around th...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Ladd298
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I read the reviews before I booked and they were about 50/50 so I booked. $50 for one night stay. Was it worth it yes? Of course there were a few issues, but nothing too devastating. We needed a room for one night when we took our 6 yr old to medieval times for his 6th birthday. The hotel is located right down the street from there. I requested a non smoking room, but the room had definitely been smoked in. I simply went to the Wal-Mart up the street and got a scented candle. This hotel actually provided room service which we decided not to partake in. Upon arrival about 20 minutes before check in. I had to stand at the front desk for 10 minutes. I had 2 rooms and they id book us next door to each other, but the ice maker is on the 2nd floor. I did receive a phone call from the front desk as soon as I got o my room asking if I was satisfied with my room. One of my rooms had AC conditioner issues, but we just turned it up high and it worked. My ironing board was broken so I had to get it replaced. 1 of the lights in the bathroom was out. Plenty of room and clean. I would stay again if I’m working with a budget.

Room Tip: Roomson 2nd floor convenient for the ice maker
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Gidget J
Braunschweig, Germany
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The Baymont in Kissimee is situated near mile marker15,a bit far away from the parks.
There is a breakfast but a very unfriendly, mostly spanish speaking lady sits over the one waffle machine and one toaster. These are not enough for everybody, so our family had 1waffle for beakfast -with luck-. The coffee and orange juice and butter were "out"very often and the breakfast room is closed at 9am precisely, even when nobody is finished.
There is a nice pool,not too small.
The rooms are grouped around the yard and parking space. During our stay -5 nights-,there was a big bus parked there for 4nights. He warmed his motor each morning, one time for 50 minutes, so we couldn't sleep from 7.10am.On my request to move the bus I was told "oh, we have a bus parking" and in the evening the bus was even closer to our room, about 10meters away. In the morning...motor roaring again. Then the bus was gone and substituted by a giant teuck, parkinf in front of the rooms. At about 6am-roaring motor for 10 minutes again, no sleep any more. One morning, another guest knocked on our door at 6a.m., followed by a big family swimming in the pool, shouting, talking, speaking on the phone....a hotel should give using hours to avoid that other guests are disturbed.
I would choose another motel in Kissimee!

Room Tip: avoid the hotel entirely
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
ManagerBaymont, Owner at Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thanks for your review, which you kindly told me you would put on the website.

Firstly the bus was parked over 90 feet from your room. On one occasion the bus engine was turned on in the morning and we asked the driver to switch it off. The time was 9 am actually. The bus was used to transport a group of elderly people to and from the parks, they were on a tour of Florida. They were respectful and decent. I am shocked that you would say these things. the hotel is quiet and peaceful- I am sorry the site of a truck offended you so much.

I note you were from Germany, well we have catered for many German guests who have had great experiences here. I note you made no complaint about the room at least. One waffle machine is used in nearly every hotel I have ever visited, you could have waited your turn, which is the culture here. The breakfast is complimentary, if you did not want to eat it every day the area has many options for you to eat breakfast for under $5.

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Bridgeville
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Rooms very clean, walking distance to stores and restaurants, 15-20 mns to Orlando the pool was clean with clean towels. Nice staff. Overall, very good place to stay based on the price, walking distance and clean rooms.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Marilyn G
Crystal Lake, Illinois
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The service is truly wonderful. They help you when needed and don't seem to mind. Good eye contact from the people who make your stay very enjoyable. Pool is nice and clean. For only 25 mins away from DisneyWorld and Seaworld and Universal studio's it the nicest kept secret in Kissimmee for the price. Has local airport walking distance from hotel. Friends of mine made a point to take the one hour airplane ride to see the the landscape up in the air. The local Reflections roller rink was really worth going and it's only a 15 min walk from the hotel. I really enjoyed The Cintrillo's Restaurant and the Fox and Hound Restaurant also all in walking distance from the restaurant. I truly enjoyed this little haven of a spot. You know you are always in a good spot when you can get to a grocery store easily.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Tracey J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Lake Buena Vista
Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area
Seasons Florida Resort
#16 of 152 in Kissimmee
Terra Verde Resort
#11 of 62 in Kissimmee

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee? Share your experiences!