“Nice area. The sign is very small and almost did not see...”

Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee
Ranked #98 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Nice area. The sign is very small and almost did not see it. We were happy with the value of the stay. The rooms do need to be updated some. and some repairs need to be made but we in all we had a good stay.

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I depend alot on the reviews from Trip Advisor when we go anywhere. Reviews were not wrong with this hotel, staff was friendly and room was clean. Unfortunately, for the hotel, it is located behind 3 or 4 abandoned properties and the signage is hard to see. They REALLY need to get a bigger sign, easier to see, it is located on a six lane divided highway and needs to be more visable. Breakfast was sufficient. I always like having a coffee maker in the room, need my coffee as soon as my eyes open. It was nice to have fridge, microwave and coffee maker in the room.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Wow, hate to give anyone a bad review, but this place could use a change. We were checked in with reused keys (which your credit card info is attached to), they made an extra key (one more than we asked for) and left it on the desk in the lobby. The room looked somewhat clean, but needed paint badly. There were dirty socks under the sink from the previous person's stay. When we pulled the sheets back they were full of rice krispies, holes, used ketchup packet tops and a few dead gnats. We requested new sheets, which took a while for the maintenance man to get, and then we had to make our own beds with the new "clean" sheets, which also had holes. The walls were so thin, we could hear the people next to us like they were in the room with us. The thumping bass of cars passing by was obnoxious! Half of the lights didn't work. The breakfast bar was crowded and disorganized with bread, waffles, rice krispies. We ended up eating out every day just to avoid the madness. On the plus side, the coffee was decent, the wifi worked (mostly), the palm trees and landscaping were nice and the location was convenient.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed one night. When we arrived, I noticed our ground-floor room was directly behind the stairs and thought we'd have problems with noise as people walked up and down the stairs. I didn't hear a noise all night long. It was very quiet. The rooms for clean. The carpet was clean. I investigated behind the beds and under the mattress and everything was clean. The sink had some cracks. We didn't have enough towels and washcloths and when my husband went to ask for washcloths they said they didn't have any, which I thought was strange. I am gluten-free so I couldn't eat the breakfast they served: waffles, cereal, bagels, donuts. I had a cup of orange juice. I expected some yogurt or fruit. All-in-all, I WOULD stay there again. It was a nice location. It was a nice place if you're just going there to sleep. And I WOULD recommend.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Where do I start? I have NEVER had such a bad experience at a hotel. Our room was facing the parking lot of a bowling alley that was open, and loud, till 2:00AM. There was no trash can, no bath mat, the water smelled putrid, and the room was minute. To top all that off, the wifi did not work, it would work for a few seconds, then kick off. Whenever our neighbors would make a noise, it sounded like it was in our room! If that's not bad enough for you, the sheets were holy, and the ironing board and dresser drawers were broken. How do these people stay in business?!

1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Lake Buena Vista
Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area
Seasons Florida Resort
#16 of 154 in Kissimmee
Terra Verde Resort
#11 of 63 in Kissimmee

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee? Share your experiences!