“Great room for the price and the bed was very very comfortable”

Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee
Ranked #98 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed January 16, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TERRY M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,124)

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had traveled by air from Las Vegas and had not pre booked. We saw the Baymont inn and decided to check it out. We asked to see the room first which was no problem at all. The room was clean and located on the 192 which was excellent. There is an Italian restaurant next door which we were told is good (we had already eaten though so cannot confirm). The WiFi is both free and very fast. In the morning we met the lady who is part owner, a lovely English lady who made us feel very comfortable, thanks.
We stayed there just before Christmas 2012.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gerald B
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

On our last trip to the US, my husband and I stayed at the Baymont Inn for 7 days, Feb 2012. Check in and out was easy and fast, we made the reservation and pay online. The room was clean and the beds were made every day. They offer the same breakfast we have everyday at home, good enough to start the day at the parks. One of the best things was to be able to leave everything I bought in a corner and no one touch it. Safe place and honest team. Guess where I' m staying next month. Definitey going back.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank PandCYoung
Reviewed January 10, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
NAPLES
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Hotel needs upgrading on exterior and rooms. Upon reservation, I upgraded to a smoking "jacuzzi" suite directly with hotel and was told it had a separate sitting area from the bedroom. Upon arrival, we were told their suites were not smoking and when I questioned about the separate sitting area, I was told we didn't book that kind of suite. I observed another room where such a separate sitting area existed. We were in town for a softball tournament and had half our team staying at this hotel. One couple checked in a room where it didin't appear the sheets were changed because they found some papers with writing on them between the sheets and had to sleep in the second bed because the hotel wouldn't give them another room. This place wasn't even 100% booked and they could have been more accomodating. we will never stay here, again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
ManagerBaymont, Owner at Baymont Inn and Suites Kissimmee, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. May I please say, that the room you stared into repeatedly was my family apartment. We live on site and yes we have an apartment. You scared the life out of my ten year old and elderly mother, I remember coming out to see what you wanted but you had left and then I saw you go to your room. I am sorry, we were unable to offer you my home to stay in, We offered you a smoking room but you declined. Strange comments from a very strange person Thanks anyway.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

i've traveled through florida and seen many hotels. this one belong to one of the best in it's category. the owner and the stuff is friendly and helpful. the room was comfortable and clean. great deal. i can recommend this hotel to other travellers.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was traveling to Central Florida on a budget and decided to try this place based on a friend's recommendation. The area shows signs of a bad economy; however, I think this hotel has done a great job with providing great pricing and service. The owner worked with us directly and the room was comfortable and clean. There is a bowling alley conveniently located behind the hotel.

One a side note, I ended up meeting my now girlfriend at this hotel!! ;)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business