“Good trip”

Ranked #100 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Charleston
“Good trip”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Nice rooms at a good price. If you don’t want the Complimentary Continental Breakfast, an IHOP is in walking distance. I was happy to see security on the property.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

2 Thank Glen J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed December 10, 2013

First off I want to note that I do not write reviews I actually am one of those people who like reading what others have to say. But my experience at this hotel was HORRIBLE, I have stayed at Super 8 hotels in Ohio and Delaware for my weekend trips so I decided to stay here.

I am not sure for the other rooms but I had room 132 and the phone was not working, the television wasn't working, the light fixture by the bathroom wasn't working and the electricity on one side of the room wasn't working. And to make matters worse my boyfriend used the bathroom and after flushing realized this wasn't working, the toilet started flooding EWWWW.

I called the front desk via my cell and spoke to Danielle (AMAZING so sweet) and she asked if I want another room which I agreed to, I went to get the key for room 239 which I asked to view before moving. OMG can we see DISGUSTING, I would never ever stay in such filth, the floors were stained, everything smelled moldy, the bathroom was disgusting. I decided to stay in my room. Since this was a 2 night stay I was fully refunded and my boyfriend decided that since all we needed to do was sleep there that we shouldn't pay for another hotel. I didn't even want to tough the bed, we slept fully clothed both nights and was ecstatic to leave early Sun morning.

Like I said I am not sure of the other rooms but if you do decided to stay here please do not take room 132 or 239. For me I have learned my lesson and will be spending more to sleep at the Hilton or Marriott, its worth my money to feel comfortable after a long day.

I gave it one star because Danielle was so sweet to my issue it seemed like she knew the conditions, she even came to plunge the toilet at 10:30pm.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jina j

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stayed here one night because I had a function at the hospital the next day and this was close. Room was very stinky and carpet was worn to the point of having big holes in it. Sheets were laundered to the point of having holes in them. Seedy neighborhood and bizarre layout. On the plus side if you want hookers and drugs, you should be able to find both within feet of your room.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business