Super 8 Kissimmee
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$95
$278
$231
Gaylord Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$85
$76
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$115
$97
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$172
Preferred Hotels
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
$53
$49
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$70
$65
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$125
$108
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed in the Super 8 suites in May 2009,
but ive only just opened a tripadvisor account from another holiday and thought i must write a review of our stay at the Super 8 suites.

i difintiely recommend the suites, the mini flats are fab and have everything you can ask for, even pizza delivered from the local company.

ask for Rizwan who will anything in their power to help get you a good price,and a fab stay. definitely an asset to the company.

Suites are fab, clean,tidy and a great place as a base for your stay in Kissimmee .
pool is lovely and quiet and relaxed.

Super 8 are that fab, ive just emailed Rizwan to get a quote again to come this may, exactly 3 years later to enjoy my american experience again :0)

definitely worth staying at the super 8

10/10

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank StellaHowells7
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Having arrived after a long drive,it was a pleasure to arrive in this lovely town with such friendly people. Once at the hotel the receptionist was very friendly and accomodating. Room was clean, beds were ok. Breakfast was very average danishes and cereal, we decided to eat at the I Hop restaurant just next to the hotel with equally friendly staff. Hubbie and our children enjoyed the pool.Lots of shops in close proximity.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Car0l65
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Today is 6/5/12 and we just returned home . We stayed at the super 8 motel in Kissimmee. It wasn't as bad as the reviews I read. The staff was exceptional(thanks Arturo,Carla and our maid Rosie. My young grandchildren had a blast in the pool everyday and we never made it to the theme parks. The complimentry breakfast wasn't to bad, mostly danishes, cereal and muffins: my gr.babies loved.. They were having a slight ant problem, but who isn't and they took care of it. Markets, stores and restaurants were all in walking distance. The matresses were a bit uncomfortable. I would stay there again, I would get a suite.

Room Tip: They also had 1/2 bdrm. suites in a whole different area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank mobi136
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Went to check into this hotel on Monday May 14. First of all, the hotel is in a poor neighborhood, the angle of the photo hides the problems. Secondly, there was a snafu in the reservation. They had me down for arriving the day before. I was planning to stay for 7 nights but they when they said they would "reinstate" my reservation but still charge me for the first night, I said thanks, but no thanks. Poor customore service.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Jayna22
Reviewed May 16, 2012

made reservations for may 7, 2012 stayed for 4 days, was a little skeptable because i read so many bad reviews, first of all a lot of people reported that the motel had roaches and that it was located in a bad area of town, some folk said they even saw prostitutes and homeless people hanging around also many reports on a lousy continental breakfast, well let me totally break it down to you, my experience was that the staff was totally friendly, i took a can of roach spray with me because of the reviews but i am happy to report i didnt see any bugs or insects at all. sure the motel is old but the room was very clean, the bathroom fan motor was very loud but all i had to do was contact maintenence for that problem. the continental breakfast consisted of bagels, cereal and a wide assortment of danishes, people this is not a buffet if you want eggs and meat or fruit, go to the golden corral, it was a great selection for a FREE breakfast. the motel is located in a great area, lots of stores, walmart, restaurants in the area. no street walkers or homeless people observed during my stay, pool was very clean, except for an occasional duck that flew in. lol. the room was 35 dollars, it was worth it cause most of my time was spent exploring orlando, internet was fine, cable channels were ok, always something to watch on the tele.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family