“It's a very quiet hotel. I would not hesitate to return there”
Review of Super 8 Kissimmee

Super 8 Kissimmee
Ranked #99 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed March 17, 2011

Nice place. Suites very clean. Very quiet. It's near of many restaurants, stores, banks and gas stations. Nice and friendly staff. We would not hesitate to return there.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 3, 2011

Recently stayed on this hotel with my daughter to celebrate her birthday at disney; and I have to say we had the best time ever! I usually travel a lot for work purposes and I've never felt so welcome in another hotel! the service was excellent! the ladies at the desk were always very helpful and kind, they accommodated all my needs and were very lovely with my daughter which i strongly appreciate. The rooms were more than i expected, very clean, comfy beds and they also have free wireless Internet, so i could check all my emails from my room. they breakfast was great also, good selection and the lady who helps at the breakfast was also very friendly and kept everything stock all time. I was pleased with this hotel and i will definitely use this as my favorite to vacation in Orlando!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2011

We had a very nice time in Kissimmee even though it was only for one day and night..We came to Florida for the Daytona 500 and fell in love with Kissimmee...we even said we could live there...

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2011

We read the first couple reviews and thought it sounded fine. We should have read further. We literally have the doors barricaded-I can't sleep as our "suite" smells, looks and feels like the location of a recent crime scene. It's not worth it at any price.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I like to say that we luke the service and we will return
.thank you!

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed January 29, 2011

Hotel staff was incredibly nice. We stayed in a 2 br suite. Very dated, but clean. Maids didn't wash dishes, which was odd. Also, coffee maker, but no coffee? Location was VERY convenient to stores and restaurants. Would stay again. Great off-season rates!

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank gibsons4life
Reviewed January 12, 2011

The room was very nice and large. The beds were very comfortable and the cleaning service was efficient and thorough as well as leaving nice touches such as towels folded into the shape of two swans forming a heart. The rooms were comparable to Hilton hotels and better in some senses.

The room had an LCD TV with several available channels as well as free Wi-Fi being available all over the hotel. The swimming pool is massive. I would highly recommend this hotel and will stay in it every time I come from London. It is great value and perfectly located to all the attractions in Orlando such as the theme parks and shopping malls.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple