$194
$179
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$90
ComfortSuites
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$104
$89
$92
$77
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$114
$109
QualityInn
$216
$189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$367
$601
$53
Cancelon
2,849 results
All reviewstennis courtsdriving rangefull kitchenbedroom deluxetgi fridaystowel exchangepool areathree bedroomjacuzzi tubwasher dryerweek staypoolside barmini golfpaddle boatsspring breaksales pitchtimeshare presentation
Reviewed February 5, 2011

We loved our stay at Star Island Resort and Spa so much, we booked another stay in March 2011. From the time we arrived the staff was eager to assist us with our needs. The staff was very friendly and proffessional. We rented a Villa on the first floor faceing the front of the main entrance building 14. It was one of the best villas I have stayed in at this resort. Our family and friends met up with us at the resort over this weekend and had a blast!. We loved the karaoke on friday and took over. The weather on Sat. was not in our favor so we were able to enjoy the resort indoors. We have visited star Island for many years. this one was the iceing on the cake! I will be recommending it to all my friends and family. Thank you all, The Lugo Family.

2  Thank lugoh20water
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Travelled with friends, and all were impressed with the quick and friendly check-in service as well as comfortable accommodations. We stayed at a two-bedroom lock-off suite for the weekend to visit Disneyworld. Very clean and felt at home especially after long day traveling. Included full equipped kitchen, laundry, and jacuzzi. Had a den with a sofa bed, but it was too cold and drafty for someone to sleep there. So be warned! Elevator also broke down during our stay so it was an arduous and noisy trek lugging our luggage down stairs. Staff that were there did not offer any help.
One of my friends actually felt sick one day, but we knew she would be comfortable and safe. We were able to buy food from the onsite restaurant/cafe for her. They had decent fast food type selections. She felt better after good night's rest.
We also took advantage of the outdoor jacuzzi and pool. Clean and relaxing. Tennis courts were located nearby. Another plus was the spa. Luckily, was able to reserve appointment same day and experience was simply heaven. They served you champagne or water before and after. Definitely worth it!
Since I'm a Wyndham owner, my friend and I were wrangled into a 3 hour sales pitch. These representatives are aggressive and very rude! I felt embarrassed for my friend who felt angry, irritated, and annoyed after the sales experience. If you don't get conned into attending one of these, you'll surely enjoy your stay at this resort.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Check in was quick, rooms were recently renovated - one bedroom(B) exceeded my expectations. Though I had no intentions of swimming in January, the pools were heated and many people were enjoying them. The staff at the spa were very nice and provided great service! Pool Bar was pleasant and very quiet. We are Wyndham owners but was convinced to participate in the timeshare presentation, very personable staff but ended up spending 3 hours instead of the promised 45 minutes - so beware! Friday's close by within walking distance - resort did not have much to offer for dinning. Good weekend escape!

Reviewed January 18, 2011

This is a time share and I am a time share owner, but not this property, (yes we went for the sales pitch), I knew I was getting what they call a three bedroom but actually is two suites so I got 2 bedrooms and and a couch that opened to a bed. The doors seperating the two suites needed a door stop to keep the doors open but they can't supply you with one since they say it a fire hazzard. We went to the dollar atore and purchased our own. The water is not filtered so we purchased our own bottled water for coffee and drinking. The pillows were hard but the beds were comfortable. we did not have an assigned parking place to our room so when we were out late we had to park in a different parking area, enven though its a gated community I wasn't happy about this.
There is a fee to use the internet even in the (business area) but you can print you return flight tickets for free, with the clerk looking over your sholder. The young girl who was there to assist you had no idea that she was in Florida and couldn't tell you haw to cross the street without clip notes. The rooms were clean, but the view from the deck were all dead plants and trees. I was only 80% happy with this resort next time I will try one different, there were "too many sorry we don't offer that" for my money.

2  Thank laser4992
Reviewed January 9, 2011

We originanly looked at Star Island as a cheap way to split a room with a business collegue. It was not worth it, the internet was as slow as an old dial up modem even with the provided bridges. The room smelled like mold and everything in the bathroom flooded. Outside the grounds and exteriors are well kept however the interiors need serious updating, the wall/door seperating the next room didn't keep any noise out we kept thinking people were in our room.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business