Star Island Resort and Club
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotels.com
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$97
$76
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$109
$95
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$107
$102
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$148
$119
QualityInn
$373
$206
Cancelon
2,720 results
All reviewstennis courtsdriving rangebedroom deluxefull kitchentgi fridayspool areathree bedroomjacuzzi tubwasher dryermini golfweek stayliving areapaddle boatssofa bedspring breaktimeshare presentationsales pitch
Reviewed May 6, 2008

The grounds and pools were really impressive! The rooms were very clean as well. There were so many activities there, that my 2 girls (7 & 9) would've been happy to have stayed there all day instead of going to the attractions. Others with younger children were very pleased with the zero entry pool. At night they had either live music, deejay or karaoke outside at the pool bar so it was a fun way to end our day and the pools were open until 11pm! The location was really great, too. Close to tons of attractions, shopping and dining. We were really pleasantly surprised & impressed!

Stayed: May 2008
2  Thank ALISON C
Reviewed April 30, 2008

The resort is very well maintained, and has beautiful statues as you drive in. We stayed here through Interval International by trading our time share in Aruba. Our room was spacious as we were in the three bedroom. We had a party of nine and everyone had plenty of space. The pool area was perfect for our three young children ( 2 four year olds and a seven year old). They have an adult pool and a kid friendly pool-but I suggest bringing floaties. The pool towels they provided were very convenient. Our whirlpool tub in our bedroom didn't work when we arrived, but they addressed the problem the next morning. We were on the first floor (no elevators for those above us-which must be a pain with luggage). Our room was very close to the pool area, and on a man-made canal that has fish, ducks and turtles swimming below the balcony. My kids loved this!! My biggest complaint about this resort is that the outside bar had loud karaoke 5 nights out of the 7 we were there, and it went until 11 (sometimes later). When you've been at the Orlando parks all day and you're in bed listening to people sing off-key and obnoxiously drunk, it's really annoying. The first night we called the front desk and complained because it was soo loud, and they said it would be turned down and end at 10-but it ended at 11 and still stayed loud. The second night, I went to the front desk to complain again, and I got the response that they could move us to a room further in the back-But at 10:00 at night with three children and five other people staying with us, that just wasn't an option-plus, we knew we'd go through all of that and still hear it there. The third night, my husband went and spoke to the manager. He said he couldn't do anything-my husband would have to speak to the recreation/activities manager (which seemed really odd). So, my husband spoke to him the next day- finally, our final night at this resort-they turned down the karaoke and I slept! So, if you're planning on staying here and are a light sleeper or require a lot of sleep-request to be in the back! Or go to another resort...Besides this one thing, the resort is very nice-they just need to do something about the karaoke at night!!!!

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank greenie74
Reviewed April 30, 2008

we have just returned from a 2 week break at Star Island and we LOVED it.Our suite was very clean and comfortable.The kitchen area was immaculate,lovely pool,pleasant helpful staff.I.ve read some of the other reviews and they don't sound like the same place we stayed, all I can think is that Americans are tough to please!! We would love to stay there again.(we're from Jersey uk --not New Jersey)

2  Thank gijersey
Reviewed April 23, 2008

We really enjoyed our stay at Star Island!! The mini-suite we booked was just the right size for 3 adults and 1 child! Very clean!
It was very close to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, & Hollywood Studios, We were there within minutes!
The pool area was awesome! 2 pools, whirlpool, and a large deck all around...plenty of room. They had daily activities for kids around the pool.
We rented a jet ski at the lake, very friendly and helpful service over there.
All in all, we really had a great time at Star Island Resort in Kissimmee, Florida!! It had every thing we needed! I would recommend it!

Reviewed April 20, 2008

This was our first family vacation, we used a friends time share and we had a great time. The rooms were spacious and clean. It was nice having our own kitchen. We absolutely loved the view from our balcony,we could watch the fireworks at Disney from it every night. The only thing we'd change is the water in the pool was always cold and the deck was very slippery. My son slipped and hit his head and my cousins mother in law also fell. We'd definitely go back again,overall it was very nice.

• Stayed: May 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)