Had a wonderful time at Liki Tiki. Room was nice, clean & had everything we needed. Been staying here for about 5 yrs. & never saw any bugs...guess it could happen, with all the people that come & go. We did see an aligator in the pond this time! Parking can be really bad at times, lots of people visiting! The pools were clean & beautiful! Kids loved the water park! The lifeguards really do their job! The food is really good at the snack bar. This really is a nice resort! Can't wait to come back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee