Liki Tiki Village
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$92
$87
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$97
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$109
$95
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$93
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$135
$119
QualityInn
$373
$205
Cancelon
2,949 results
All reviewspaddle boatswater parkmini golfsurrey bikestime sharefull kitchenlife guardswasher and dryerbedroom condowelcome homewaterpark arearenovated roomtimeshare meetingmain poolkids poolparking passtimeshare presentation
Reviewed October 29, 2006

We stayed over the weekend on the 20th and the 21st. The room we had was in the 1100 block. It was clean and very, very nice. Loved the water park they have. They have tons of activity for the kids and the adults can enjoy as well. I would think that during peak it would be very crowded though. I highly recommed this resort. It is a time share condo. We declined any tours because I wasnt interested in buying anything there. No one pressured us so that was good. It is a lot nicer than a regular hotel room. I know there have been a lot of bad reviews, but ours was not a negative experience. We loved it. Great place.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank Supermomgeorgetown
Reviewed October 27, 2006

My family just returned from a one week's stay on a time share exchange. We had two kids with us ages 6 and 3. After reading so many horrible reviews, there was a lot of trepidation heading into this vacation, especially upon arrival seeing how busy it was. I am pleased to say that everything went beautifully, staff was friendly; rooms were clean, the pool was excellent and most importantly the kids had a blast. Upon checking in, front desk staff said they couldn't promise us a room in the newer buildings (1000, 1200, 1300), but said they'd do their best. To their word, we got a large two bedroom suite in the 1200 building with a full kitchen, plasma screen TV, full laundy facilities, very peaceful sitting area facing the forest. (it was screened - bugs weren't a problem at all). The older townhouses did look dated and i was very happy that we only got to experience the brand new suites. I think as previous people have commented - that is one of the keys to a pleasant stay at this resort.
It doesn't seem you can reserve a newer suite ahead of time. when you check in, it's a first-come first-serve basis - or so it appears.

As for location - I'm not sure what some of the complaints are about. Disney parks were under 10 miles by car (by Toronto commuting standards - that's heaven); publix grocery store was five minutes; wal-mart was under 10 minutes and there was a lot of restaurants close by.

As for the pool - no it's not Wet n' wild. it's a hotel pool complex. A lot more elaborate than just a swimming pool for sure. The kids loved it. I read some previous reviews where the on-duty lifeguards were too strict, sometimes not strict enough in watching over the pool activities. huh? you know, complaints are getting a little carried away when you have that type of conflicting viewpoints. But to each his/her own. For a young crew, I found them to be well in control of things, while still allowing everyone to have their fun.

There is not maid service every day. Personally, I have no problem with that. In fact, on a week's vac i like the fact that they're not in there every day cleaning up. How dirty can things get in 1 week? As far as clean towels, you call a number, ask, and they were delivered promptly. no problems at all.

So for those planning a trip to this resort, take all of the reviews with a grain of salt please - positive and negative. This resort is definitely not the 'horror' that some make it out to be. On the contrary - in fact. Get in the newer complexes and your stay should go wonderfully.

Stayed: October 2006
15  Thank HappyTravellers727
Reviewed October 24, 2006

My inlaws and ourselves stayed here for 1 week. We requested to be in the newer section and they put both suites in the same building which was very nice. We just got back. We did see two bugs while we were there but everything else about the resort was very nice. We had a 1bdrm suite and it was pretty spacious, there were some start up amenites included. The overall look of the entire resort was very nice, my kids loved the pool area(ages 7 and 3 1/2yrs). I don't think I would have been as happy if I'd payed their rate but we got decent prices through a timeshare owner so it was more than worth it to us. It is very close to everything and easy to get around.

Stayed: October 2006
5  Thank disneymom1973
Reviewed October 11, 2006

Found this hotel and booked via Resideo.com for a stay a few years ago.

The entire campus is amazing, very well-kept with lots of trees and vegetation.

Staff is friendly, but the rooms are amazing. Our room had a full kitchen. The master bedroom had lots of space and a king bed.

The bathroom had plenty of space as well, with a tub & shower.

The balcony was great, and perfect for hanging out on first thing in the morning with a cup of coffee.

It's a bit further away from Disney than we're used to, but that was easily overlooked as we were very surprised and impressed with our stay.

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled with family
13  Thank thepeters
Reviewed October 5, 2006

My boyfriend, sister, brother-in-law and their 2 children stayed in a 2 bedroom villa in the "900" building. It was neat and clean. Upon check-in we asked for a newer building and the receptionist helped us tremendously. She explained it was a busy weekend and she was right. It was packed. The only down fall during our stay was the "love bugs". They were everywhere and very annoying but that's beyond the control of the resort. We were told that there's an influx of them from July until the end of September. While we were they they were putting flat screen televisions in the newer buildings. So, yes we will stay there again. I was pleased.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Ronniecesmom