My family and I stayed in a two bedroom townhouse during the first week in July. We were impressed by the water park.Our two kids, ages 6 and 4, loved it. The slides entertained kids of all ages. There were two other pools onsite, but we never went to those. The miniature golf course was ok because it was free. Getting paddleboats and surrey bikes was annoying. There were no reserve lists and there were about four of each made available to hundreds of families. Once you could get them, it was really nice. The lake is pretty big and the area is just beautiful. Our biggest issue was with the house. It was clean...except for the tile floors. I walked on them in white socks and within 30 minutes my socks were sticky and black. I used disinfecting wipes and then went and bought swiffer wipes and then after three washings my socks stayed clean. After that, I made the kids wear shoes at all times though. The rest of everything was ok. We thought the bathroom toilets, shower heads, and the not working jaccuzi needed updating. master bedroom sheets were old, but clean. The mattress pad didn't fit the bed. That wasn't a big issue. There was a coffee pot, but no filters. I had brought some, but this machine needed cone filters. Our phone didn't work. We were told someone would be out to fix the line. No one came while we were there (7 days). We asked about it several times. On the plus side, there was tons of storage and we slept well. The kitchen had a working stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. We had a good time here, even with several little annoyances. Our kids loved it. We would consider coming here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HRS, Expedia, Vacatia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee