Stayed March 26th thru Apr 3rd, 2014 in Bldg 1300, room 1332F. One bedroom condo that was somewhat dated but functional. We had our 10 year old grandson and we enjoyed the surrey bikes, the tennis courts, the paddle boats and the miniature golf course. The resort fee of $13/day per family allowed us to enjoy all these amenities without additional charges. The washer and dryer was a convenience that was appreciated. Overall we were pleased with our stay. Only suggestion we would make is to provide additional space or fixtures that would allow for drying towels and swim garments. We signed up for the time share presentation but our marketing guys was less than stellar at making a good presentation. Had we had a more experienced marketing person we may have been interested in Diamonds International program.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Vacatia, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee