Room was clean, but very dated. Walls were paper thin. We could hear noise from pool area, other units, etc. Sheets and one pillow, but no blanket for pull out sofa. Chairs and sofa not very comfortable at all. Stayed in 900 unit on third floor. Good location. Amenities were nice. Pool area very nice for the money. Bikes, paddle boats, mini golf, small beach area with seating. Overall OK for an overnight stay. I would not want to stay much longer than that. Great location near Disney which makes the price more attractive compared to other similar properties in the area. Staff was friendly and they allowed us very early check in which we appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee