Our Vacation was split this year between a 5 day cruise then another 5 days in Orlando. For the third time we chose Liki Tiki. It's centrally located, close to literally hundreds of Restaurants, Disney Parks, Universal Parks, Shopping, - you name it . In addition the Condo style rooms are great and provide plenty of space for us and the kids. It has a full kitchen, washer and dryers, a living area and more. The resort has a small lake, and four pools including one for children with water slides and also has lifeguards on duty. Relax in the Sun or Swim. There is A snack bar (Shipwreck Sallies) and the resort has children's activities as well. One small Complaint is a lack of Furniture ( Chairs) around the main pool.
Overall it is a great value and fun resort.
As always - It is a Time Share so be aware of a sales pitch at check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee