We stayed at Liki Tiki for 5 nights at the end of April 2013.
We had a villa (2 story townhouse) with 2 bedrms and 2 bathrooms. The villa was super spacious, very well equipped and clean. They supply you with starter packets for everything (roll of paper towels, 2 dishwasher and 2 washer tablets, small soaps, trash liners, etc.), we didn't need to purchase any additional cleaning supplies for our stay. The villas have really nice screened patio area, great for all the sandy beach stuff and wet pool towels. On the minus side there is no TV in second bedroom and second bath is on lower level. The only upper level bath is within the master bedroom. Next time we will ask for a condo instead of villa just to try it out.
We had an issue with hot tub not turning on and a maintenace person came over within 20 min, flipped a switch and we were good to go. very polite and helpful, as all of the staff at Liki.
The property itself is very well maintained, very clean. They have a man made beach on the lake (my son LOVED it), nice playground area, mini golf and host of other activities we didn't partake in.
We only been to waterpark and main pool. Both were very nice and we were able to find loungers (however it was after 3 pm every time). The waterpark is for smaller kids, my son 4 couldn't get enough, but bigger kids wouldn't be that impressed. It only has one "big" slide and couple more small ones. Lifeguards were very active in monitoring the kids and keeping order.
They also had bunch of activities every day in the waterpark and on the beach. We did fish fry (yummy) and beach party (a lot of fun with DJ, pool games and a cookout). There were also karaoke, build-a-bear and luau we didn't do, just to name a few.
The staff was very nice everywhere. We didn't have an issue with timeshare sales at all. We said no at checkin and have not heard from them since.
Overall, we will definitely come back next time we go to Orlando. There is only one thing I would like to suggest - add an indoor restaurant. Shipwreck Sallys is more of pool bar/snack shack then a restaurant and there is nothing within walking distance to the property. After long day at the park, it would be nice not to have to drive to eat dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee