We have just returned from a very enjoyable stay at the Liki Tiki Resort. We checked in around 8:00 pm and were met by an extremely polite and helpful man (I only wish I could remember his name), we had asked for a room near a pool and he assured me he had a lovely room and he thought we would be pleased. We had a nice conversation with him and he told us all we needed to know about the resort and sent us on our way with a little map. Although at first it seemed a bit of a maze by day 2 everything was so easy to find.
Our room was amazing, modern, clean and we found nothing wrong with it at all and we could even see the pool from our balcony. Our check in guy saw us sitting by the pool and came over and asked it we were pleased with our room, I can only praise him and the rest of the staff for their friendliness and the way they were always so polite.
The resort itself is clean with well kept gardens. There are 2 pools other than the Lagoon which I would say is ideal for children but teens. The pool near the reception has music which I enjoyed and the pool in the south village had quieter music but if you don't want to listen to it there are areas where you cant hear it all. Towels are provided in your room for use at the pool but dont forget to leave them behind as there may be a charge for losing them. We didn't pay to have a cleaner but didnt mind clearing up for ourselves. Toilet rolls, kitchen rolls and a starter pack for washing and washing up are provided.
There was no pressure at all about timeshare through our entire stay, we found this to be a really good location for a very relaxing holiday, Thanks to everyone at the Liki Tiki (especially our check in guy).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee