Hotel is above average but no luxury there. No problems either. We had a 2 bdr in block 1300. Modern, fairly new no insects (seemed to be a common issue on trip advisor for this place).
The pros: close to Disney; large 2 Bdr suit with full kitchen, one of the swimming pool is heated, many activities for kids, clean, nice staff.
The Cons: further away from universal and International Drive. The water park is not heated, we could not use that week (March 15). Yes they try to get you to attend a time share presentation (we said no - firmly). The discount they give you to attend a presentation is bogus - do your math. No free shuttle to Disney if you want this (I'd rather pay for parking and have the freedom of my own car). Minor irritants (dishwasher drawers did not slide; noisy bathroom, etc...)
Overall, this was a good place for a reasonable price. I recommend it and will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee