We stayed in a two bedroom, two bath condo for 6 nights. It was great to have a separate living room and kitchen during our extended stay. Also, the washer and dryer were wonderful to have. Our children loved the Liki Tiki lagoon and heated swimming pool. The village was fairly close to Disney and Sea World (about 10-15 minutes). I would think about staying here again if I ever make it back to Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee