We visited Liki Tiki Jan 26-Feb 3, 2013. It was wonderful and I was very wary after the reviews I had read. We were a little pressured to attend a time share presentation, but when we sternly said "no" they left us alone. They tried to suggest that they had a bigger discount on Disney Tickets if you listen to the presentation, but that was only about $150 in savings after you add the taxes back in. They make it look like a better deal by not adding the taxes you'll have to pay. The pools and waterpark were beautiful and clean. Our 2 bedroom, 2 bath in building 1300 was wonderful and spacious. The door that connected it to the one next to ours did allow us to hear the tv and kids next door. But that was only for two of our days, thank goodness. We had a great stay and wish we would have used the resort pools more as opposed to standing in line at Disney to meet the characters and princesses!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee