We stayed at the Liki Tiki for 16 nights as wanted to do the attractions. We booked a one bedroom apartment and it was ideal for what we wanted. The complex had a swimming pool, with a couple of water slides, a mini golf and smaller relaxation pool. It was all clean and in good order. There was a bar and restaurant by the pool and although we didn't eat there there was nightly themed entertainment and food.
The condo was clean and consisted of a bedroom with large double bed, a bathroom with shower and jacuzzi bath. It also had a washing machine and tumble drier in the bathroom cupboard. The kitchen consisted of a large area with cooker, grill, microwave and fridge freezer. The lounge area had a sofa and arm chair, coffee table and dining table and chairs. There was a TV in both the bedroom and lounge. The location was about 20 minutes from Disney, 30 from universal and an hour from Kennedy space centre and Busch Gradens. It is just off the main road and on a direct route to all the parks.
At the entrance to the complex was a lodge with a security officer who checked you each time you entered.
The complex itself was reasonably quiet, but maybe because we went out of school holiday period. We were offered the chance to go to the timeshare talk to buy there, when we initially checked in but our decline of the offer was not met with any issues. We were just told that they offer every guest the opportunity to go along to a talk!!
If you are wanting daily cleaning services there is an extra fee and we didn't use the service. On arrival we found the essentials like toilet rolls, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, kitchen roll, bin bags and a couple of sachets of washing powder along with usual bars of guest soap and shampoo had been left. There are plenty of supermarkets nearby to purchase any extras you may need. The nearest being Publix which you had to pass on the way back from the parks and there is also a large Walmart not far away. On the main road back to the village there are several shops and restaurants, such as, Denny's Diner, and a few steak houses and also restaurants which did the all you can eat breakfast buffets at a resaonable price. All the restaurants appeared to be reasonably priced.
I would use the village again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 64-acre gated resort features spacious one- two- and three-bedroom fully furnished condos all with living room, dining area, full kitchens, and washer/dryers located in the heart of Orlando only seven miles from Walt Disney World®. You can kick back and relax at our Liki Tiki Lagoon Water Adventure water park on-site. This 220,000-gallon water park features five water slides, a simulated wave pool, waterfall, an erupting volcano, spouting tiki heads, dancing fountains, poolside Bar and Grill, and a toddlers' area. KIDS FREE AAA 3 DIAMOND. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HRS, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Liki Tiki Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liki Tiki Hotel
- Liki Tiki Village Orlando
- Liki Tiki Village Kissimmee