Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$90
$201
$179
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$104
$89
$83
$78
$195
$189
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$200
$179
Preferred Hotels
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$160
$149
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$110
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$96
$77
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$65
$53
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewshot tubfoosball tablegated communitynice housebedroom townhousewasher and dryercable tvtwin bedscoffee makermin drivedisney parksrecommend this resortnice poolwalmartclubhousetownhomeorlando
Reviewed June 1, 2009

We went to Disney for a week a full 7 days. It was me and the wife 7 yr daughter 2 yr old son and brother and sister in law. When we first got there I have to say that the latest reviews sums it all up. The economy has taken its toll on this place, I dont know if its that they layed off all the grounds workers or what but as the other guy said there was weeds over grown every where and the place just looked abandonded. Our dryer didnt work and the washer only used hot water (the water was so hot it would burn your skin off), the internet didnt work and the hot tub had a green nasty funk growing in it. I'm not going to lie we didnt know that the hot tubs were part of the house in till we got there so that was a big surprise. After that first long day at the part me and the brother in law said how nice it was going to be to sit in the hot tub and lay back and drink a beer. Well like I said once back and changed in to the trunks you wont even know how mad we were that it was very nasty and no way we could use it. So we walked over to the pool area and hey they had a hot tub over there but wouldnt you know it was ice cold!! We tried for 2 days to get ahold of someone to see about getting the dryer fixed and when we did get a hold of the manager he told us there was nothing he could do about it but he could bring us directions for the internet. Great!!! After waiting for 3 hours for him to come (not a big deal it was raining) it still didnt work. Also as stated in others reviews man this place is in a out of place place. Stay if you want but I would never stay here again. I concur with the last couple reviews, drity, run down, place!!! Also the club house was closed and I noticed that the guy before this review was in the beginning of May and we went the end of May so its been closed all month.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank joshanjill
Reviewed May 21, 2009

Went to check in on The weekend of spring break to find the management moved me and my family to a new resort. I booked with them about three months in advance and prepaid. The management company never once contacted me to tell me that they were moving me to a different resort. I was told it was an up grade and I was being walked to a 4 star Resort. They gave me the address but my GPS couldn't find it, so I tried Onstar and they also couldn't find it. So after calling for ten min. I finally was able to get a hold of someone at Coral Cay and he was able to get me there. The problem was this was no Resort it was a Hotel. I called back and explained that I wanted a Townhouse and not a Hotel. He said he would contact his boss and call me back. After about an hour I called him back and he said his boss didn't answer and he hadn't called him back either so I'm either stuck with the Hotel or I was on my own. when I asked why I was walked he said because of Foreclosure. So my question to him was foreclosures don't happen over night and I wanted to know why I wasn't informed in advance about being moved to another hotel until check in. He had no answer!! I WOULD CANCEL MY TRIP BEFORE BOOKING WITH THIS COMPANY!! If your looking to rent a House or Townhouse I would contact A place called Florida sun vacation homes. Thank god for Craigslist or we would of been stuck in Coral cays hotel. What a scam!!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank Bruce33
Reviewed May 7, 2009

We drove up to the resort and were immediately quite disppointed after realising it was off quite a run down road opposite a trailer park. When we got there the check in was unmanned even though it should have been open. We drove round Caravelle Circle and although the homes looked ok from the outside I was very disappointed with the way the site was actually kept with over grown weeds every where and dead looking grass - a sprinkler system that wasn't operated!

However our actual town home was ok - nothing really special but not too bad. The master bedroom is on the ground floor which meant the living space wasn't very big, but hey we came to go to the parks not stay in the accommodation.

The club house was closed! A small sign stuck on the window apologising for the inconvenience. The pool area was a little shabby and after a couple of days soon had empty bottles and cans where people had left them. The toilets/changing rooms (don't know what they were as they were locked) were unavailable. The pool was also cold and the hot tub not any better.

We actually only ened up staying for a few nights and then went on to find ourselves something much nicer. However if you aren't fussy and get a good price this would do. I actually feel sorry for the owners of these homes as they seem to have been let down by the not so onsite management.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2009

This was our first family vacation to WDW, and it was me, my husband, my mom, and my 3 yr old twins. I'd booked a 3 bedroom 2 bath, and we were upgraded to a 4-ish bedroom, 3 bath. I'll explain 4-ish in a moment. The complex was advertised as being 5 mi from Disney, but it's more like 10 mi. Not unreasonable if you don't plan to go back and forth but once a day, but something to be aware of. The complex is off of a road which is a little ghetto with trailers and some run-down houses, but, being gated, it doesn't feel uncomfortable. Just out of place. And the main road is a short hop away with a Wal-Mart and Super Target very close.

I didn't have experience with the main office, but, according to hubby, check-in was pretty straightforward if not very informative. We had to ask what we were supposed to do with trash and dirty dishes, linens, etc. The layout of the condo was pretty nice with 1 bedroom, 1 bath downstairs and 2/3 bedrooms, 2 baths upstairs. All of the bedrooms are small, but the master and the downstairs one are decent. The other 2 upstairs were very small with one just barely containing 2 twins and the other even smaller. That's why I said 4-ish bedrooms. I'm not sure that 4th one can even be called a bedroom. Ours had a foosball table and a futon in it. We used it as a Lego dumping ground for the kids. The kitchen, living area, dining area, and screened back porch were all of nice size. If we'd spent more time in the condo rather than at Disney, it might have seemed a little tight, but you don't go to Disney to sit in a condo. And it's a heck of a lot more room than a hotel room for sure.

At first glance, the cleanliness seemed to be quite good, but then you started to notice some slacking in that area. The living room sofa and chairs were so dirty my mother covered them with extra sheets. The carpets were pretty stained in some areas. The bed sheets were OK, but the unit is in desperate need of having its blankets replaced. Nasty, pilled-looking things. One of them had grass stuck in it. We needed to use the blankets, but I didn't want one of those touching me. We had quite a limited supply of towels, and there were NO hand towels or washcloths at all. A stack of our towels weren't even dry upon our arrival like the maids had gotten in a hurry and taken them out of the dryer too soon. The bathrooms were pretty clean, however, which would have been the one thing to really gross me out had they not been.

It was pretty quiet in general but we did have some loud kids walking down the street around 10om two of the nights. They didn't linger, though, and it was just a slight annoyance.

We were supposed to have free wireless internet, but that didn't exist.

Be prepared to have to buy everything you need for the condo. There's no laundry or dishwashing detergent. No toilet paper beyond what the last people may have left you. We didn't cook anything requiring pots and pans, so I didn't notice the supply of those, but I did note the one sad dishtowel when I was looking for them. The plates and bowls and cups seemed clean enough, but I re-washed some supposedly clean utensils with crusted-on food.

It's all going to vary greatly depending on who owns the particular unit, I think. As a whole, I can't say I was dissatisfied, but I doubt I'd return to Coral Cay. It was a lot of space at a good price, but it was a little farther from Disney than I'd like, and I'm pretty picky about cleanliness.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank LFoley
Reviewed February 9, 2009

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)