“My first time”

Westgate Vacation Villas Resort & Spa
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We love it!! Was perfect for my family, we can't wait for the next vacation come back....we recommended visit it. All staff was friendly.the restaurant has good food, the breakfast was nice.now we are owner, now we can enjoy better and everywhere ..

Room Tip: Close to the pool
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Vacation Villas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay. We always look forward to assisting our owners and guests and providing them with the ultimate vacation. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Enjoyed time at Drafts Sports Bar and Lounge. Special kudos to Claudia Henriquez who is a great bartender and very personable with the customers at her bar.

In addition, I enjoyed the proximity of the Q Villas to all the food and entertainment. It was very convenient.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Our staff is there to assist you in any way they can and we are happy they were able to accommodate your needs. We are glad that you found our location convenient to all of what you wanted to do in the area. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

At first we had trouble getting checked in. The place we set up our reservations thru "Hotelscorps" they were TERRIBLE!!!!!! I would never ever go thru them again. First they didnt tell me that we needed a bill with our name on it and a valid credit card so when we got to the front desk at the hotel, it took us about 30 mins to check in because of them. then on top of that they told us they couldnt use the card i gave them to make our last payment on our WDW tickets because it was under my son's name. i made the pymt with the same card and the operator didnt say anything. Now we get down to florida and she gonna say we cannot take the pymt. So i had to make another pymt of $180. that took away the money for our trip. I was sooo mad. but overall the stay was very relaxing and the people there was so friendly and helpful and the kids like it. The room was OMG amazing. i loved it. i would stay there again bit i wouldnt book thru hotelscorp. i think they were a scam

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced during check in and really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will work diligently with our resort staff and our booking partners to ensure a smoother check in process. We hope that in the future when you choose to stay with us again you will find an experience that meets your expectations.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at westgate vacation villas in Kissimmee the old Wilson lake Road location and our 11 year old was bitten by ants all over unfortunately we did not notice until the last day we were there. The pools are nasty they need to clean them better the villa we were in had pieces of the tub coming off, the vents in the bathrooms were EXTREMELY loud and they smelled weird, the villas are outdated! And pretty dirty and the tv service was horrible. This place is so big that I guess is why cleanliness is not important. The staff was very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Tam813

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide an exceptional vacation experience that exceeds guest’s expectations and we apologize that we fell short. We will certainly share your review with our staff, as we are always looking for areas to improve. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed as a guest through parents RCI for an Orlando trip. The property was gorgeous, lots of wild life, ponds, trees. Something like 14 pools on the property! Playgrounds, basketball courts, game room with real prizes! We were never asked to attend a meeting or upsold. Maybe because we were guests? Anyhow, a bit of the property was under renovation but it didn't bother us. We did not have a car and took public transportation. This property is a bit off the main road but was not too far of a walk for an active family. The condo itself was beautiful as well. I did notice most units around us had an upgraded television, ours was the boxy kind. It wasn't an issue, and I believe the units around us were owners with the new tvs (or atleast the ones we spoke with). There was a ton of sand on the porch due to rain by the second day, but it's florida and I expected sand somewhere!
The staff was very accommodating. Just a call to front desk and they'd send a cart to take us wherever we needed to go. They also had a shuttle from the main road towers to the villas, which helped with a long day at the parks and a tired 4 year old! The shuttle driver & cart drivers were all very very friendly and helpful, we really appreciated the staff! Overall we really loved our stay. We think if we go back for the park we'd like to stay onsite, but we would love to stay at another westgate property elsewhere with confidence they are a well run, highly trained organization. Thank you for the wonderful memories!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you loved your overall stay. We are glad that you were able to make use of the shuttle service during your stay as we know that can help make your vacation more enjoyable. We always look forward to assisting our owners and guests and providing them with the ultimate vacation. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay! Stayed in the villa's & the lay out was great. They thought of everything. It was truly a hm away from hm. The staff was so friendly. Westgate had family oriented movies & activities. I felt safe & so did my kids. I highly recommend this resort to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank MsBo43

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay. Our staff is there to assist you in any way they can and we are happy they were able to accommodate your needs. We feel honored that you would recommend us to everyone. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I wanted to bring my children to Orlando to visit the parks. I picked Westgate as it seemed very family friendly and affordable. I booked a two bedroom villa. When I was given my villa number I was told that they had to open the door connecting the rooms. Instead of a two bedroom villa I was given a one bedroom and a studio connected by a door. I at first was a little annoyed but I just kept the door open and the place was beautiful. I had to attend one of their timeshare seminars. The rep that I was given was nice but he talked about his wife and kids and how his wife was a big shot at Disney which was fine. Then next thing you know he tells me his wife was killed by a drunk driver some months before. I was horrified! Even more slightly conflicted as to whether this was a ploy to gain sympathy and convince me to buy the timeshare. In the end I didn't buy. Eventhough there were some issues I would recommend this place if you have a family and are coming to the Orlando area. There are alot of on site activities for the whole family to enjoy. I just would pay the full price of the stay and skip the timeshare presentation...they really push you and tag team you which is a shame. I was told it would take 90 minutes but I was "held captive" for 3 hours.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your input regarding your stay. We apologize if a member of our sales team made you uncomfortable-that is not our intent. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, as we will work to ensure this does not happen again. It is our hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a relaxing stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa
Liki Tiki Village
Liki Tiki Village
#26 of 154 in Kissimmee
Holiday Inn Club Vacations At Orange Lake Resort

Been to Westgate Vacation Villas Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!