$200
$159
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$88
$81
ComfortSuites
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$77
$125
$109
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$61
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$123
$278
$191
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$67
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Restaurant
3,905 results
All reviewsdrafts sports barwater parkswan paddle boatswestgate town centermini golfmovie theaterbedroom villawasher and dryerfitness centerfull kitchendisney worldfamily vacationspring breakuniversal studiosmagic kingdomamenitiespools
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My wife and I were extended an opportunity to vacation at a friend's timeshare at Westgate. Our contact at Westgate, after he met us at check-in, was able to upgrade us into a spacious unit to accommodate nine of us. We were very grateful for that. Never having been at a timeshare resort, it was definitely a very pleasant experience and we are considering purchasing a timeshare in the future. The resort was fantastic, from the unit to the pools, Shorts and Sandals, breakfast, miniature golf and swan boats. All of us had a fantastic time. And staff members at Town Hall were very friendly and helpful. We definitely want to go back. A bonus: It is very close to Sea World, Walt Disney World, and of course, the wonderful world of Harry Potter!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
VillasTCManagement, Director of Operations at Westgate Vacation Villas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Thank you for your “Grand” review of Westgate Vacation Villas. We are happy to hear that you had a “very pleasant” stay with us and that our staff members were able to take such good care of you. There are a variety of on-site amenities and activities for children of all ages and adults. We have 14 heated swimming pools, bicycle rental, mini-golf, game room, movie theater, and much more. In addition, we are very close to all Central Florida attractions such as Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal. We are so pleased that all of you had “a fantastic time” and are considering purchasing a timeshare in the future. Thank you for choosing Westgate Vacation Villas for your Orlando vacation. We are looking forward to exceeding your expectations again.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Had a very good stay there during my trip to Orlando. The Staff there is excellent and very very helpful. The rooms are very good and so is the property. Only one thing is a little bad is the waiting line during check in. Its too tiring.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
VillasTCManagement, Director of Operations at Westgate Vacation Villas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Thank you for your review of Westgate Vacation Villas. We are so happy to hear that you had a “very good stay” at our resort. Our staff works very hard to keep the villas and the resort clean and well maintained and we appreciate your kind words about our property. Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we are pleased that you find our staff to be “excellent and very, very helpful.” We do apologize for the wait time during your check-in, as we try to get everyone checked in as quickly as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon during your next Orlando vacation.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

We live in South Carolina, and wanted to experience the sunshine State. So my wife and I decided to take the kids to Disneyworld. We stayed at the Westgate Vacation Villas outside of Orlando but very close to Disney, which was the purpose of the trip. we arrived late in the afternoon and chek in was in this huge bldg, looked brand new. all the staff was very professional. We even met the guy who runs the place, Brian something (can't remember his last name). And I thought we were good with the southern hospitality. These people know hospitality. Well everyone at the Wesgate was always so nice and friendly. Our room was overlloking one of the pools. WOW. They have a small lake where you can do paddle boats, but the original thing is they are shape into swans. The kids loved it The mini golf was a lot of fun for Brandon and Kayleb (they are 9 and 7). In the morning we would get breakfast at the restaurant place ( I forgot the name). That place is perfect for families. We live in small area (near Beaufort, SC) We don't have anything like that here. The kids enjoyed and my wife enjoyed it, therefore I also enjoyed it

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Roy F

Thank you for your review of Westgate Vacation Villas. You are correct, our resort is “perfect for families.” Our on-site amenities, and proximity to Disney and other Central Florida attractions, makes Westgate Vacation Villas the ideal location for an Orlando family vacation. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority so we are pleased to read that everyone was “always so nice and friendly” during your stay. The mini golf is a favorite for families with children and we’re so glad that your sons, Brandon and Kayleb “loved it.” Thank you for choosing Westgate Vacation Villas for your Orlando vacation. We look forward to exceeding your expectations again.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I have been an owner for 15 years and I can honestly say, this year was the first year that I really have complaints that I do feel need sharing. It's taken me a few months to get this together, I visited the resort in February with my husband and 2 of our closest friends (who have never been to a timeshare/resort before). It took me over 45 minutes to check in, I told the resort we would be there at around 10:00 pm due to our flights and was told that was not a problem since they are open 24 hours, and I would have assumed that by that time of night there wouldn't be a problem with check in, but I was wrong! There were only 4 people on duty, a line that seemed to go on forever, and when I finally was able to get to the counter, the representative had to put us up in a "comparable" unit to the unit that i really wanted because they were overbooked and the next day people would be leaving the resort so we could get into an actual unit that was comparable to our villa because the units we normally would be in were closed for maintenance (every time I visit the resort, they are closed for maintenance). I was told that we would need to come back the following day to be put into an actual room that was comparable to ours. This definitely wasn't a good first impression to our friends, especially when we got to the room that was assigned to us and it was extremely smaller, the doors on the closets didn't work, there was no hot water for a shower in the morning. Needless to say, we were not pleased!! We went to the desk the next day and were moved into a new unit. The one we received was definitely more accommodating but it did need updating. I have been an owner for 15 years and I swear it's the exact same color scheme as in 1997. The older units need some major updating, and I've been told every year that the resort is updating the older units but i have yet to see this happen and that is extremely frustrating!
I have to also comment about the "sales pitch". I even asked if that is what is was told it was just a required maintenance form that was needing my signature. THAT WAS A LIE! I will say the woman who first presented to us was nice, and i do not fault her in any way but when we said "no" that should have been the end of our presentation. All the new and exciting things that the representative had talked about were not for the current owners to enjoy, i would have had to buy into more weeks in order to be included in them. i do not agree with that and it's the whole "bait & switch" deal that is frustrating to me. I've been loyal to Westgate but I don't feel Westgate is very loyal to it's current owners. Instead, another man arrives to try to sell us ... yet another "no"...then finally they pulled in the big dogs ~ or so he thought ~ if he had been the first one to get to me, i would have just walked away. He was obnoxious to say the least!! I will make sure that next visit, there will be no presentations. I don't think that I will buy any more time into Westgate. There have been so many promises and nothing has ever been done.
Another complaint would be the ice cream shop. the girl working that day must have had a serious problem. not one smile, and she was extremely rude to myself and my husband. I work in customer service and i would never be like that to a customer! that girl needed to learn some manners or get another job! definitely not a people person!!!
oh, and I do want to mention 1 more thing ~ a few years ago there was a promise of a water park ~ yeah, that still hasn't happened and it's still used as a 'selling' tool ... i honestly think that it's never going to happen and i feel they should stop talking about it.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank michelle c

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for being a “loyal” Westgate Owner for over 15 years. We did experience an increase in occupancy in February due to events such as the NBA All-Star Weekend. We tried to accommodate all our owners & guests to the best of our abilities. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your family. The water park is still something that we have planned for the property, but due to the economy, it has been put on hold and we hope that we will be able to start it soon. We are also currently updating and renovating some of our buildings. We appreciate your feedback, and will use your comments so we can keep evaluating and improving our procedures. Again, thank you for being a valued Westgate owner. We look forward to exceeding your expectations upon your next visit.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I booked this room on Hotwire and was very disappointed. The first room they took us to was not what I payed for. It looked like it hasn't been updated since 1980. They took us back to the front desk and made me produce my receipt which thankfully had the room discription on it from Hotwire. They took us to another 1 bedroom suite with a full kitchen which still wasn't comparable to the picture but was considerably nicer however the air conditioner was broken. I called the desk and they referred me to mechanical and the lady asked me what I wanted her to do about it. This gave me much to talk about at the hard core timeshare sales pitch the next morning. They had me write out everything that was wrong and the sales woman gave it to her manager. I watched from across the room and the manger didn't even look at it. I told the woman when she came back I was watching and I felt the manager should have come back with her and address our concerns. We left and went to the pool and I got a call they were "upgrading" us if we agreed to meet with them again at the end of our stay. We finally got the room I actually paid for on Hotwire. The Spa was broken in out room, the outside pool hottub was broken. We asked to sit outside to eat dinner at their restaurant and the girl told us no even though they are set up with out door seating. Long, long story short the entire stay was a joke. We met with them again and suddenly the price for their time share went from 49,900.00 to 23,000.00 after reviewing their "owners inventory". It's basically people how want out of their timeshare.....they must have severe buyers remorse. I told the manger I wouldn't buy anything at this resort no matter what price she gave me. Her demeanor turned instantly rude. Do your self a favor and do not stay here.

Room Tip: Stay at Parc Soliel if you want to be close to Disney, want a great value and don't mind a 2 hour sales pitch.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank lola1960048

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. We will follow up with Hotwire to make sure that they have all the correct information concerning our room types, as we do have many different unit types to choose from. The resort preview is offered as an option to all of our guests and owners. We will share your comments with our sales department to prevent them from happening in the future. We do take these complaints seriously and will do everything we can to prevent them from reoccurring, so we thank you for bringing them to our attention. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.