1,678 results
All reviewsbunk bedsold townpizza hutfamily suitedisney parksamusement parkmagic kingdombusiness centerlarge poolnear disneyorlandoshuttlemaingateplaygroundthemefireworkstimeshare
Reviewed November 12, 2010

We LOVED the bunkbeds at Holiday Inn Main Gate East. I wish more hotels would provide rooms like this. With little kids, it just isn't possible for us to book two rooms and feel safe. This way, everyone slept comfortably. My 7yo on the top bunk and the 4yo snuggled with the 9yo on the bottom bunk. A lot of the reviews I have seen for this hotel complain about small bathrooms. Yes, they are small, but seriously? Who goes to the theme park capital of the country to spend time in the bathroom? Overall, this is a great hotel for young families. There is a nice, fenced playground. There is a 1.5 foot deep kiddie pool next to the big pool. The kid's theater is nice too. They play the Disney Channel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank shellyfld
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Excellent service , Jessica, Eddie, Carmelo, Restaurant employees. My room was great, clean, very quiet , Great location , nice pool, great facilities my daughter and I love it and definately will be back next year!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Alrep
Reviewed November 7, 2010

The hotel services are not so nice enough that they have to be mentioned ...
I have been to many other Holiday Inn resorts and this one just dabbles the name the brand carries .....
To start with :
they have no complimentary breakfast ...... the bathroom is just big enough for a person to barely stand there & it stinks ... The BEST ONE ,,, don't fall for the free trips to Disneyland or Gatorland they offer .. The agent(Todd/ Woody) is promoting there new Resort (which turned out to be a residential complex ) . He would ask for a trip to that Resort for 90 mins and you could earn your free tickets ...
The trip is supposed to be of 90 mins but it turned out to be 2 hrs in which you are convinced hardly or should I say desperately by another salesman to buy the apartment ... if you don't show interest in buying ... they just say SORRY but you don't qualify for your tickets ... This thing was like such an embarrassment that I felt like kicking that sales rep right at the point ...
Just that its a great chain and cheap promotions like this bring resentment in loyal customers like me ... you guys just Don't fall in this trap

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pirateprata
Reviewed November 5, 2010

We only stayed one night but Frankie was great and very accomodating. Great room, great rate. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2010

We were here for a one night stopover. We had a room overlooking the rear car park and it was very good indeed. We had a great sleep, it was really quiet, and we had our balcony door open for fresh air so no air con was needed for a change. The mattresses were very comfy and the room had been recently refurbished and was very nice. The only point to note is that breakfast was expensive, and probably it would be better to go out for that meal. Otherwise very good indeed and highly recommended for a stopover.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple