1,675 results
All reviewsbunk bedsold townpizza hutfamily suitedisney parksamusement parkmagic kingdombusiness centerlarge poolnear disneydisney vacationorlandoshuttleplaygroundthemefireworkstimeshare
Reviewed October 11, 2010

The only thing that turned me off was the resort fee I had to pay. When I booked the reservation online it did not state that there was an additional resort fee. Now I know and will be prepared next time. Otherwise my stay was awesome!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2010

This is a well maintained, family oriented clean facility. This is not a business oriented hotel or a full service resort. In an area with a lot of run down motels this place stands out as being a very good choice. Don't expect a Day Spa or a full service dinning room.

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank nike1963
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I had an amazing stay at the holiday inn this weekend, i stayed there from the 24th of September until the 26th of September, it was so much fun and the rooms were nice and clean. I spent both days by the pool and it was great except all those love bugs haha. It was also a very short drive to disney, all in all its a great hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel twice now and found it to be very good. There are a number of restaurants close by and there is more then enough parking. The rooms are clean and both times we stayed there we had a balcony room.

The only issue we had is that we had a room on the 8th floor near the elevators. On the roof was where the motors that ran the elevators. They annoyed us for a bit.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2010

We really enjoyed ourselves. We were there to celebrate our daughter's 13th bday on 9-17-10 and our 11th wedding anniversary. Everything was right there at hands reach, the hotel was very,very nice the staff was very professional. My husband and I plan on returning in a few weeks with more family,to experience what we experienced.. This hotel is very beautiful with great scenary for pictures. We'll be back you hear!!!!!! :+)

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family