1,675 results
All reviewsbunk bedsold townpizza hutfamily suitedisney parksamusement parkmagic kingdombusiness centerlarge poolnear disneydisney vacationorlandoshuttleplaygroundthemefireworkstimeshare
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Holiday Inn Orlando SW- Celebration Area Is a great places for Adults and kids there a lot to do at the hotel there out door pools , There restaurants , Bar / lounge . Rooms are very nice , very clean , Staffs are very friendly .. Walking distances to restaurants shopping area . There amusement park across from the hotel. It very nice area and Hotel .

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Ramonita S
Ruth M, Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear Value Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we are pleased with your kind regards toward the level of service rendered by our hotel staff members including our location serving its purpose for your travel needs, please know that we do greatly value your patronage and we look forward to future opportunities to host you and show that we can provide a great stay that you deserve.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

***Beware***
Hotel is completely outdated and filled with garbage and mold! IHG should strip there name from this disgusting nightmare of a hotel. I tried to resolve this issue with the hotels manager (Yarela Diaz) and simply just asked for a refund for my stay to avoid this review but she did not have authority to accommodate so here it is as promised Yarela. I initially contacted this hotel immediately to try to rectify this problem via phone and email. After a week on no responses i insisted on talking to a manger and i forwarded all three emails i sent that went unanswered. She (Yariela) apologized and promised to have some solution that night (over a week later) for me. At no surprise to me no email or call was made back to me that night. I then proceeded to send an email to the managers personal email the following day which she offered me 25000 rewards points for my horrible experience (cost 35000 reward points per night in orlando). I explained that I did not want the points and just wanted a refund. She denied and said thats all they could do. Back to the hotel. The ceiling above shower had a water bubble in it with mold surrounding the area (took pictures and provided to management). The toilet was crooked in bathroom tilting towards the tub, mold all around sink area, room had actual garbage on the floors in the corners. This place is DISGUSTING. please visit any other IHG hotel besides this one.

Room Tip: DONT BOOK HERE! book at another IHG hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank Dale D
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Hi Dale D,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to write your honest review. I am sorry to learn that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service and accommodations you deserved during your recent visit with us. I apologize for the overall dissatisfaction you had experienced with the hotel cleanliness and condition. This is not our usual way of taking care of our guests as we aspire to provide impeccable services. I would like to look into this further, thus we sent you a private message to help us get additional information regarding this event. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 21, 2017

We spent 4 nights of our 3 week holiday in this hotel and absolutely loved it. Dana was so friendly and helpful during check in, making sure we were fully informed on the hotel's layout and facilities. Our room was a really good size with super comfy beds and a balcony overlooking the pool. The only negative was the size of the bathroom, it is so tiny. The rooms are plenty big to accommodate a slightly larger bathroom and for this reason if I'd been able to give 4 and a half stars I would have done so but it wasn't a big enough issue to lose a whole star. The laundry facilities were excellent and the cheapest of the 5 hotels we stayed in this holiday. For the product received we thought this hotel was super value and we will certainly stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank cruisingmum

Dear cruisingmum:
Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am glad to know you like the service you received from our staff. We are also glad to hear that the hotel and facilities were to your satisfaction. On the other hand, I apologize for the overall dissatisfaction you had experienced with the size of the bathroom. Please know that your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests.
We hope to have the honor of hosting you again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Holiday Inn Orlando SW Celebration-area

Reviewed October 20, 2017

We stayed here for six days, staying in room 1801 and 2732. The first room on the top floor overlooks old town, the room was clean and tidy but unfortunately rather noisy. Upon our return from our cruise we were allocated room 2732 which was very good and met our needs. Breakfast was varied and of good quality, and the staff were very very helpful, in fact they saved us over $250 in securing an alternative higher car. The only negative I would say is the general decoration throughout the halls and accommodation in our opinion this is now starting to look rather tired.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank david070761

Dear david070761:

Thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am glad to know you like the service you received from our staff. We are also glad to hear that the hotel and facilities were to your satisfaction. On the other hand, I apologize for the general decoration throughout the halls, please know that your feedback is very important to us as this continually helps us improve the facilities and guest services we offer to our guests.

Holiday Inn Orlando SW Celebration - Area

Reviewed October 18, 2017

We arrived whilst the Irma families and pets were still there. The staff were really busy, but remained very attentive. The hotel was packed and the pool full of extremely happy children. It was a surprise to see the pets, but a nice one and we were really pleased that the hotel had been so accommodating to people unable to stay in their homes.
Super comfortable bed and pillows and the room had everything we needed.
We have stayed here before and the position is great: just across from Old Town for a stroll and a few beers ( and some nice little shops ) shuttles to the theme parks, and a short drive to the shopping mall. Perfect for daft English people like us, who want to walk to restaurants and bars for an evening out! Will be staying again in future!

Room Tip: Disney fireworks on view upper floors at rear!
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank croftys505

Dear Croftys505:
It's good to know that you found the location ideal and that your overall stay served its purpose. We aim to deliver excellent accommodations.
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Orlando/Celebration area.

Holiday Inn Orlando SW Celebration