Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$92
Celebration Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$129
$95
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Restaurant
$159
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$135
$107
Agoda.com
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
$49
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$94
$373
1,614 results
All reviewsbunk bedsold townpizza hutamusement parkdisney parksfood courtfree shuttlegift shopbusiness centermagic kingdomnice poolfamily suitenear disneydisney vacationorlandoplaygroundtheme
Reviewed January 1, 2010

On arrival the staff on the front reception were very friendly and we were offered a kids suite at no extra cost which we happily excepted. The room was what we had hoped for, it was modern, very clean, had a fridge, and had the added bonus of free wireless internet and the bed was one of the most comfortable that I have ever slept, there were certainly no bugs and if there was they certainly didn't bite me!

There was ample parking and the hotel was situated across the highway from the Old Town, there were no problems with noise during our stay.

We really enjoyed our stay but unfortunately my opinion of this hotel has changed following our return home.

Unbeknown to us it would appear that one of the maids assigned to cleaning our room decided that she would take a liking to 9 year old daughters clothes, we can't be too sure how much was taken but we now realise that as she wore her clothes and then put them in a case reserved for dirty clothing to take home and wash the maid must have been taking them out, we were unable to account for 5 tops 4 dresses and a pair of trainers.

We are going back to Orlando this August 2010 and would have stayed at this hotel again but for our experience.

My advice to you if you're are thinking of staying here is just be careful with what you leave lying around, if I were going to stay here again I would be carrying out periodic checks of my personal items just to make sure that I was leaving with everything that I arrived with or purchased during my stay.

I have given this hotel a good rating because really i could not fault it during our stay, just a shame that it employs some dishonest individuals which i guess you can get anythere...however this was the first time in many many years of travelling that we have come across this.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
4  Thank Azakirst
Reviewed December 28, 2009

Great rooms, comfy beds, nice choices between firm and soft pillows. Had connecting rooms, king for parents and 2 doubles for children. King room had nice "kitchen area" with large refridgerator and microwave. Rooms were spacious but the bathrooms were small, not much room between door and toilet. Great hotel for families with younger children or teenagers. Rooms also available with bunk beds.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank tablefor5NC
Reviewed December 18, 2009

Nice room. They have everything you could ask for in a for a good price. Lots of stuff to do all around the location. Visited all the parks, but ate most meals around the motel to save money.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RetiredRichP
Reviewed November 25, 2009

we stayed there just last week & the experience was wonderful! This is a great hotel, rooms are large & roomy! We were on the 8th floor with balcony over looking pool area. Our room was very clean & showers were hot! Cant wait to go back! Great location - directly across the street from Old Town on 192 & just a minute from Disney! Nice pool, hot tub, & childrens pool with play area. Nice fitness room too. Great lounge & wonderful bartender.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RICHKEL123
Reviewed November 23, 2009

I really enjoyed our stay. I thought it was a great price for such a modern looking hotel with lovely landscaping. All staff was very friendly especially at the buffet and pizza hut. The beds were comfy; loved the bed covers and the pillows. The bathroom was a bit small, but all in all we loved our room!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family