1,791 results
All reviews bunk beds old town pizza hut main gate disney parks business center free shuttle game room near disney disney vacation orlando maingate playground theme fireworks
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

I was originally checked into a room with one queen bed and bunk beds. Great room, but it was a little too big for just me and my partner. I called down to the desk and Darrion put me in a king room with pool view at no additional charge. I didn't mind paying an additional charge for a king room, but Darrion assured I was taken care of and didn't have to bust out my wallet. He was very welcoming and made me feel right at home... I come to Florida once a year - I'll definitely be back at this hotel. Thanks again, Darrion!

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Because our flight from the UK wasnt getting in until early evening we decided to stay here as they have an Alamo office which was perfect for a nights rest prior to collection of our car for onward travel. The hotel is looking a little tired and worn in places but the staff are outstanding, very friendly and efficient. Had a great nights sleep in a very comfy bed, shower was good too. Heidi in the bar was lovely and looked after us with food and drinks. A one night stay in a double queen room was just over £100. Ideally located just opposite Kissimmee old town with a Dennys nearby for breakfast.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my visit at the Holiday Inn. Carlos was amazing and very helpful. After a long night at Old Town I couldn't wait to eat breakfast! It was delicious and fulfilling. I will be coming back soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Carlos, the front desk unicorn, helped us when Hotwire tried to place two adults in a room with bunk beds.

Carlos not only provided a viable solution by upgrading our room to a double queen, he also did so efficiently with a friendly, helpful attitude. He turned what could've been an awful unpleasant situation into a positive experience for us!

To management: Carlos is a brilliant, irreplaceable asset to your team. When we come back to this property, it will be due to the kindness and professionalism of this incredible staff member!

Thank you Carlos!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2017

great hotel, very central to all parks, very reasonable rates, the most comfortable bed i have ever slept in!, great food. clean quiet rooms.

for a 3 star hotel, you get 5 star service, the staff were brilliant.

the only downside was, i had to leave :(

but i will be back!

the BBQ cheddar burger was fantastic!

• Trip type: Traveled on business