1,678 results
All reviewsbunk bedsold townpizza hutfamily suitedisney parksamusement parkmagic kingdombusiness centerlarge poolnear disneyorlandoshuttlemaingateplaygroundthemefireworkstimeshare
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This hotel is very nice. The location to Disney is great. Their shuttle bus doesn't go very often, so have your own car. The hot tub is a nice touch.Most hotels in FL. don't have hot tubs. The pool was a little to cold for me. But, it did look nice. Melissa at the front desk is a very good worker. I talked to her a few times while I was there. Aslo, Bonnie at the park/ticket desk is a nice and friendly lady to chat with. The only thing I didn't like is.... I left a tip on my bed for housekeeping on Saturday and the room was cleaned. We stayed in Palm Coast on Sat. night. Sunday Tina(housekeeping) leaves me an envelop for a tip. The room wasn't even used. I felt that was poor taste. I look forward to going back.

Room Tip: I booked this hotel on priceline for $50 per night. But, I think you might get a better price by checking around more than I did. I think the closer to your trip the price will go down if it's not a high travel season.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Cruiseoceansand
RevAsst, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that youyour stay with us was enjoyable. We are also happy to hear that our staff was friendly and accomodating to you during your stay with us. We hope that you will choose our property again for your future visits.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was the second time I have stayed here and loved both times. The hotel is opposite Old Town so after a busy day at the parks it was nice to have a walk around and visit the bars and restuarants. The only complaint I would have is on the most recent stay we were the last room in the block which was near a generator ( i think it was the aircon main unit ) which was loud all through the night and a little annoying. The rooms were very clean and we had a terrific view over Old Town. We would certainly stay here again - ideal for families, couples, anyone!.

Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our propery. We are happy to hear that you have returned to our property and enjoyed your stay with us once again!! We do apologize for any issues that may have caused any inconvience during your recent stay with us. We hope that we are your first choice when visiting again in the future.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Manager at the Desk is very helpful. It was a late night check-in for me after a long flight from Singapore. He welcomed me with a bright and big smile that instantly refreshed me. Definitely going back again.

The room is good and clean and sufficiently big for a business traveler like me with 2 queen beds. The feeling of the room was cozy. The room was nicely decorated.

The bathroom is clean and nicely ventilated. Love it.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BP_Tan

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that your stay with us was a good one and that you were comfortable in your room. We are also happy to hear that our staff took great care of you. We hope that for your future visits you will choose our property once again.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Fab location to Disney fab hotel very nice room we had a kids suites overlooking old town also a fab car show at old town our room was very clean & bug free the food at this hotel was excellent loved there pizzas my son loved the hot tub the staff was very nice I would stay here again from the Bendall family

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank ironsUk
RevAsst, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that your stay with us was "fab" and that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations throughout your stay with us. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed great service from our staff and that you were able to enjoy all of the amenities that we offer to all of our guests. We hope that you will choose our property again for your future visits.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Got room for free with IHG BRG but based on Tripadvisor reviews was not expecting much. I just needed a place to stay for 1 night so the drive home from a seaside vacation in Melbourne would not be so long.
This hotel and the room assigned were lovely and a very pleasant surprise. I kept telling my husband to not expect much based on the reviews I read. Got upgraded to a deluxe corner room overlooking the pool - wonderful (I am a priority club member but for a free night was not expecting any special considerations.) Room was huge. Only very minor complaints. The bathroom I think is the smallest bathroom I've ever seen - since only for 1 night not a huge big deal. Also the upholstery had a few stains on it but I'd say that's the case with 95% of the hotels I've stayed in. I would definitely stay here again as a paying guest (online price was reasonable) and would recommend it to others without hesitation. Ignore the bad reviews.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank funtravelingwithme
RevAsst, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

We would like to thank you for taking time to review our propery. We are very happy to hear that your stay with us was better than you had expected and that you were able to enjoy our property and the level of service that we offer to all of our guests. We hope that you will choose our property again for your future visits.