1,675 results
All reviewsbunk bedsold townpizza hutfamily suitedisney parksamusement parkmagic kingdombusiness centerlarge poolnear disneydisney vacationorlandoshuttleplaygroundthemefireworkstimeshare
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My family stayed at this hotel last 3 nights last weekend. The front desk staff was really nice and helpful. However, on my last day no one cleaned up the room ituntil brought clean towels. I called house keeping to bring clean towels and no towels after 30 minutes. My husband had to go to the front desk to request more towels. Finally after 45 minutes had towels.

• Stayed: July 2012
brad_boland, Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Thank you for your positive review from your stay in 2012. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

We, at the Holiday Inn MainGate East have made many improvements to our hotel to enhance our guest experience since your visit. We hope that you will join us again in the future when your travel plans bring you back to the Magic Kingdom.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

it was very relaxing and secure i realy enjoy my stay,thanks alot.car parking was very good,i realy enjoy your nice room the bathroom was confortable in one word excelent and also the hotel is close to disney atractions and universal studio and i enjoy the view from the room to the streat in front of the hotel and in front of the hotels there are many restaurants and atractions

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I recently stay at Maingate Hoilday Inn and had a wonderful experience. The front desk staff, especailly melissa, was extremely friendly and wanted to make sure that my every need was met. Carmen, the main housekeeper, went above and beyond providing extra towels and coffee. There was no delay inher help. I know we were not the only guests, but it sure did feel like it. The pool area was massive and well kept. We all had a fantastic time while staying there.

1  Thank Melody S

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We said at this hotel July 10th to the 15th. We picked this hotel because we stayed there in March and loved it. This time was not so great! Check in was smooth and they even let us check in early. After looking over the room I noticed the sheets for the bunk beds were folded up and placed under the pillows. The top bunk did not even have a comforter and the bottom bunks comforter was a dingy brownish yellow color. We also did not have enough wash cloths or towels. Housekeeping took care of it. Two days later we were not brought any wash cloths again and had to get the front desk to bring them. On the 14th housekeeping came, cleaned the room, took all the dirty towels and wash cloths but didn't leave any clean ones. Went to the pool thinking they were going to bring them later. Came back and ended out washing and drying with a hand towel. Not happy at all with the customer service. Had to go to the desk again after 5 and get towels. The front desk took them to the room and just laid them on top of the television. Overall the hotel was clean but service was not. Also are room keys got deactivated twice and I had to wait outside my room with my child in our bathingsuites while my husband went down stairs to get the keys fixed. Not fun at all.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Dear SHoover_12,

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us again. I am happy that you experienced a smooth check in and found the hotel clean. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apology for the issues you had with the room keys and housekeeping services received. We will address the matters with the respective departments in order to avoid these unnecessary issues in the future.

Once again, I appreciate your feedback and hope your experience will not deter you from staying with us in the future.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I am writing basically the same thing here that i sent to the HI GM (slightly redacted) ...

I came down here on biz and pleasure .. I have some personal issues that the Hi staffers and mgmt (at all levels) were very instrumental in supporting me with (above and beyond IMHO) ... nothing more to say relly room and facilities are verhy well maintained and very secure without in anyway compromising privacy or common courtesy

... so very highly recommended for biz and familiy adventures (even if the budget is tight)

Milke Gentile