“Good Value for Money”

Ranked #40 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Delhi
“Good Value for Money”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Situated about 7 miles from Downtown Disney, this is a very well maintained property, The rooms are spacious and quite inexpensive. The bathroom is very spacious, there is a balcony in the room. Ample parking space, nice pools, The only issue is the breakfast at the food court, at 10 bucks a pop it was quite disappointing, the restaurant manager seemed like he was doing a favor to us by just taking our $$$. The buffet was a bit disappointing. Apart from this the stay was perfect, comfortable beds, good tv channels, near the main area but yet far away from the maddening crowd, it was my second trip to ORLANDO in the past year and I am happy to have stayed here...

Room Tip: If you want connecting rooms then ask for connecting rooms... A/C units are the window kinds so make...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (280)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Portage, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 8, 2011

This hotel is great. I requested a balcony room, and that is exactly what I received. Very clean and they have the BEST staff ever!!! I even got to see the fireworks from Disney from the balcony. I was here for a convention for a different brand, however this hotel suited my needs and was very close to the convention site! The beds were also VERY comfortable! Thank you to the great staff and management!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We stayed here as it was part of a JetBlue vacation package. The overall hotel is showing it's age, but it is relatively clean and the staff is nice. Food is an issue. Initially it looked like they have fast food restaurants in the the hotel (Pizza Hut, A&W). However you actually order your food, then they bring it out to you. This takes the "fast" out of fast food. You are better to eat at area places like the McDonalds next door etc. The pool area is big with lots of chairs. Good size adult and child pools. But bring your towels. It was impossible to get a towel from the gym or pool the whole week we were there. We rented a car so can't comment on the shuttle.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Nassau, New Providence Island
Reviewed November 4, 2011

I stayed here on my honeymoon in February of this year for three days and it was great, so great I came back in October while visiting for two days with my son. I always feel secure and very comfortable while staying here. Great location to entertainment, restaurants, and shops, more importantly very clean!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 3, 2011

my husnband and myself stayed at this hotel when it was travel lodge we didnt fined a proleam. so we decided to come back and see what it was like now it has had a re-vamp, i kepted any eye on peoples comment on here found them very encouring. we had a few minor concernce due to traveling with a infant before we went i.e needin a quite room, a fridge, good view for fireworks at disney. and frank sorted all that he was fantastic all our worries were sorted before we even got there. thanks frank. fanstic stay will defentley come back the rooms are nice and clean very spaceious, talk about a comfey bed i think we all had a fortnight of worlds best sleep. the bathrooms are a good size lets say my husband my daughter and myself and a pushchair in there with plenty of room. you need to keep an eye out with small children on the balconey could slip thou to easy. could do with having a sheat of plactic or wood trelis putting over the top to stop any accidents happening. nice flat screen tv air-con was a god send a tiny bit noise on full but if you tweek it on to low fan instead of high fan its perfect still just as cold, the rersturant was good onley used the A&W so carnt coment on the other things they do, staff are nice well manned all food is preped there n then no mirowave jobs or cold food, recption staff are very help full, shop is well stocked open late to hand as the closest shop is a bit of a walk. pool is lovley, bit chilli when the sun isnt on it but isnt cold at all, nice relife on a hot day, baby pool is grate. didnt use the shuttle as the times didnt suit us as having a littleone we used the lynx bus so carnt comet on that. close to disney short ride to disney and youre there, plenty of resturant and gift shops very near bye. you need anythink ask frank or nelson he was grate too, the house keepin staff are very good you need clean sheet towels ect they get it asap.
will be back next year.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I stayed at this hotel 3 years ago and now that I have Disney passes I decided to stay again because they have the shuttle. Well, the shuttle schedule is wrong. The information we were given said the stop from Epcot back to the hotel was #25. After waiting for the shuttle for 20 minutes, along with other people trying to return to the same hotel, we asked a Disney worker. The worker said it was actually #49. My boyfriend and I had to take a taxi back and spent over $23, I could have parked there for only $15!
When I explained to the guest service manager about their mistake all he said was no the paper says #25. I told him, his schedule is wrong and I want my cab fare back and showed him my cab receipt. He said he could not prove the schedule was wrong and tried to give me a breakfast coupon instead. I told him no and that I would be calling Priority Club.
The next morning I explained to the lady at the front desk again what had happened and how rude her manager was before. Needless to say, I finally got my money back because she called the shuttle company and verified the hotel was wrong. She handed me the $23 dollars back and did not even say sorry. Rude staff!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jes903
Florida, United States
Reviewed November 1, 2011

The Holiday Inn at Old Town is a sweet hotel where me and four of my buddies shared one of the rooms with the bunk beds (AWWWWYEAAAHHHH) while attending the PSP World Cup in Polk City. So here is the story about our marvelous stay at the Holiday Inn. It all started when we originally booked a room at the Celebration Suites across the street. When arrived there we found ourselves a nasty and super muggy hot room with a couch that had what looked to have blood on it. We immediately left that crap hole and decided hey lets go to McDonalds and use their WiFi to find a nicer hotel. When we get to the McDonalds we look up and see the words "Holiday Inn". So immediately we are like heck yeah lets check these digs out. So I we chalet over to the Holiday Inn and ask how much a room was. The totally awesome receptionist writes down this G16 ultra top secret rate down on a piece of paper ($49.99 + Tax) and tells us we can get either a room with two full beds or a room with a queen and two bunk beds. So we ask to check out the rooms. So she hooks us up with some room keys for us to check the rooms out. Well we walk into the bunk bed room (which was literally 64837648263x nicer then the Celebration Suites) and decide thats the room for us without even looking at the other one. So we head back down to tell the awesome receptionist that we will take the room. So she then asks us if any of use have a military ID. Well my buddy Brett has one and shows her and we get $5 off our room making it $44.99 + Tax a night now. Then he is like "yo I got AAA too do you have a discount for that too?"... Well what do you know they do so we get our already low rate knocked down another $5 and end up paying $39.99 + Tax a night opposed to the $60 + Tax we almost spent at the Celebration Suites. So were happy campers now. Well we then go grab some dinner and head back to the hotel. Well this dinner is making its way through me quickly so I decide to make the first of many journeys to the bathroom in our room. Well here is where my only complaint is... After releasing the bombs into the toilet I go to wipe and what do I face. SINGLE PLY TOILET PAPER. The Horrors! I immediately yell to my fellow companions "This Place Is Cheap! THEY ONLY HAVE SINGLE PLY TOILET PAPER GEEESH!"... Other then that this hotel was awesome. They even have a sweet pool... SEE PHOTO.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends