“Great Pools!”

Ranked #35 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Atlanta, GA
“Great Pools!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2004

We stayed at the Radisson September 17-20 and were very pleasantly surprised. Our room was nice and clean with a view of the pool. All 3 pools were nice -- especially the kiddie pool for our 3 year old and our 6 and 9 year olds loved the water slide at the big pool. We will definitely come back again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (508)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2004

Very nice. Great staff. Good price. Nice clean rooms and grounds. Nice pools. Breakfast buffet overpriced. Better and cheaper in the area. Try Capt. Nemo's for all the Maine lobster you can eat, I'm still full. We were there Sept. 10, 11 and 12, 2004. We will come back.

2 Thank piergear
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2004

As I book a lot of guests into this property, and wanted to get out of town for my fiance's birthday, I decided to stay here.
I checked in, which took no more than a couple of minutes. The guest clerk was very pleasant. I requested a refridgerator, which was an additional $5.00. Upon entering the room, I was a little disappointed at the size. It was very small and a little worn. As in another review that I read, I did find the bed was overly hard. The bathroom was gorgeous, and oversized. I was shocked at how clean the room was. I was very impressed with that. After about 20 minutes upon entering the room, the phone rang. The Front Desk Clerk called to check and see that everything was okay with the room! I have NEVER had a hotel do that!!
Later that evening, upon returning from the amazing pool, the fridge was still not in the room. I immediately called, and within 10 minutes they delivered the fridge. EXCELLENT response!! I was surprised!
All employees were very friendly. They all greeted us, even in passing. They made us feel very welcome.
The next evening, I was taking my fiance out to dinner. While he was in the shower, I called Room Service and requested 2 desserts be brought up to the room while we were out. I explained that I would not be there to sign the bill. I explained what this was for. He said it was no problem. When we returned, the desserts were on the desk, and each one had a strawberry with a birthday candle in it. I couldn't believe it! Again... EXCELLENT!
My daughter fell at the pool and ended up with a bloody nose and fat lip. My poor peanut!! I carried her into the Deli, and asked for ice. The manager immediately fashioned a bag of ice for us.
Breakfast at Mandolin's was very good. They have a decent variety. A Chef will prepare your eggs or omlettes as requested. A little pricy, but worth it.
We are definitely going to stay there again! I was thoroughly impressed by the responsiveness of the staff, the cleanliness of the property, and amenities that the property offers. I will definitely continue to confirm my traveler's there, and I will definitely stay there again!!!!

• Stayed August 2004
4 Thank shellyaz
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2004

Stayed there 2 years ago. Fisrt I reserve pool view to queen beds. They give me the key, go to my room, it's a king bed (I'm with my two girls and wife) with view of the parking. Then I got the good room (where was it when I check-in the fisrt time?). But it was a smoking room with smoke still hagging around in the room. Told the wife that I will not go back to complain again so stayed there. But we couldn't sleep all night because of the noise of people in the pool unitl 2AM. Was supposed to stay there 3 nights and the morning after I left this awfull hotel and paid for the 3 nights. Never staid at a Radisson after that trip.

• Stayed July 2004
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2004

My wife and I stayed at the hotel between 17-26 July. Found a great deal on the internet. The hotel is just excellent! The rooms are nice, so are the 3 pools and the spa. The staff were very helpful. Don't bother paying for the breakfast as there is a supermarket, a Wendy's and a Subway just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Make sure you ask for a room located on the upper floors. We would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed July 2004
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
CT
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2004

Not what I expected from all the good reviews. Rooms small and dark, beds soooo hard you can't sleep and unhelpful staff. On first day there was no towel service. Myself and a few other guests went to lobby and still noone sent out to give us towles until and hour or so later. This was 11 in the AM not 9AM. Lobby beautiful but misleading. It is not a resort but an older hotel that you would stay on near the highway if you drove to Florida on I-95. If that's all you want with a pool then you may like it but if you expect more from your final destination hotel then don't book here.

3 Thank CtKimberly
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2004

The Radison was one of the best hotels that I've been to in a long time. Me and my famliy stayed there for 1 week and I was very glad that we did. I had a great time at the hotels Pizza Hut it is to die for. My son really enjoyed the tours that we went on there. We got to go to Disney and Universal Studios that was alot of walking but we manage. The room service was great the pools was great too. After all that walking We got in the hot tub the water was great for my aching body from all that walking. So I subjust that if you do go to the Radisonn eat at the BostonLobster home they have all you can eat lobsters and go to the Nike Warehouse they have great deals there.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area
Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
Ramada Kissimmee Gateway
#39 of 152 in Kissimmee
3.5 of 5 bubbles 2,434 reviews

Been to Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration? Share your experiences!