“Livesaver for the Mom of a Teenager”

Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration
Ranked #35 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We had a great time at the Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration! Loved the 2X daily showing of movies for kids and adults alike. My teenager did not want to go to any of the parks in FL, so I was worried about what kind of actual fun we would have. Nick with Recreational Activities along with the other members of "The Rad Squad" (Barry and Michael) were lifesavers! The games and fun at the "pool party" were great and my daughter ended up having a blast and even wants to go back to the Radisson for another vacation poolside with "The Rad Squad". Thanks for a great trip and experience!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathy F
Helen C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

I am thrilled to see you and your daughter had a ‘Blast’ at the Rad Squad pool party along with the many amenities. I have also shared your compliments with Nick, Barry, and Michael and they were honored that you mentation them by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done! Thank you again for your business and we all can’t wait to welcome you and your daughter back on your next stay.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My husband and I have stayed twice and both experiences were WONDERFUL. The staff were all so friendly and we really felt valued. The room was so clean and comfy and please don't get me started on the pools and hot tub. We would visit even more often, but sadly, we haven't found many non-touristy things to do out that way. We are dying for another visit as it is still one of the best hotels we have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MichelinaAR1

Thank you for a glowing review about you and your husbands, ‘WONDERFUL’ experience at our resort. We do strive and take pride on providing excellent customer service to our entire guest. Also, we are all honored to see we have met your expectations on the room cleanliness, comfortable beds, pools and jacuzzis. We thank you again for your business and we can’t wait to welcome you and your husband back on your next return.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I just love this place. The beds are amazing! The rooms are great, the service is exceptional. I've stayed there twice in the past six months and can't wait to go back. I'm in the hotel business and I've stayed at lots of hotels and this is a great value. Book it! You won't regret it!

Room Tip: Go for the pool view!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Helen C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

I am thrilled to see you have enjoyed your ‘Awesome’ stay with us. I am honored to see we have met your expectations on the value, room, and service. In addition, I do have to agree with you, our pool views are an excellent room tip.

We thank you again for your business and hope you stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed overnight with a friend who was in the area at this hotel location. The location right off the interstate and close to International Drive is very convenient. The area is also not as congested as some of the other tourist-centered areas in Central Florida. The room with 2 double beds that we stayed in was nicely renovated. The beds and pillows were soft and offered a great sleep experience. We did not have any problems at all. The in-room refrigerator was a good perk; the only thing I would've added would be a microwave. My friend dined at the restaurant (Mandolin's) and was very pleased. There is also a Pizza Hut in the lobby that is open pretty late (I think it was open until 11 on weeknights).

I also would like to comment that every single person that worked there smiled and spoke when they passed you. That was great to me because it made me feel like an honored guest.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

I am thrilled to see you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially towards our ‘Smiley Team’. I am honored to see we have met your expectations with our newly remodeled rooms, bed and pillow comfort, mini refrigerator, and dining options. We thank you for glowing review and hope you and your friend stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This Raddison is in Celebration just off the main Interstate around 20miles or 30/ 45 minutes from the airport set in nice gardens south of Kissimmee.

Large hotel with a restaurant and fast food outlets, good pools and whirpools, large rooms with tea and coffee tray, very welcome plus water in the fridge. Good condition and comfortable beds and although perhaps a little dated in decor both the bedroom and bathroom are well kept.

There is a complimentry shuttle bus to EPCOT but this is shared with other hotels and perhaps best avoided as it is somewhat "Ryanair/ SouthWest" more so onthe return, first come first served, pretty nasty really. A better bet is the regular LYNX bus which goes straight to Disneyland and costs $2 each way, excellent. This is from the end of the road the hotel is on and the Parkway.

When you are Disney'd out, turn left on the Parkway and there are many many eateries, the Old Town, a must on Saturdays when vintage American cars are shown off by their proud owners, amusements and rides galore. Helicopter rides, try a Segway tours around Celebration, I did it was great fun and easy to drive.

In short a great place to stay and have fun, go on do it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Noggin54
Helen C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us. I do have to agree with you we are truly ‘Great for Disney World’ especially other nearby attractions, restaurants, shopping, and so much more. We thank you again for your business and we can’t wait to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We have been visiting this Hotel for many years with our children and have always been very pleased with this Radisson. Now the kids are grown and gone, we decided to take a little weekend getaway to one of our favorite places in Orlando and again we are so happy to see familiar faces and friendly staff members. We were really impressed with one young man by the name of Nick. He is awesome with the kids and visitors by the pool area side making everyone feel like its a vacation. I don't ever do surveys, so for me to say this, its a big deal. He's a great asset to the company:) Great job.

Room Tip: Get high up to see the view. No microwaves but other than that its great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Helen C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

I am thrilled to see that you have enjoyed your 'Weekend
Getaway' with us and have exceeded your expectations. We do
strive to provide excellent customer service to our entire guest
and we thank you for your compliments towards our friendly staff
members.

I have also shared your compliments with Nick, and he was honored
that you mentioned him. Thank you for giving me the opportunity
to recognize him for a job well done!

We thank you again for your business and we can't wait to welcome
you back on your next return.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We got a great deal for this hotel. It's hard to find a updated inexpensive hotel near the Disney parks .... Free shuttle to Disney... We paid 35 for a cab to universal which is actually a really good rate ! The pool was very cute and hotel is adult and child friendly . I went with a group of of girls between the ages of 23-25 we had a great time the rooms were clean and updated. The hotel has good affordable food options and food is almost always available at anytime of day which is important we came back from Disney around 12:30 am and still were able to order some food so we didn't have to go to sleep hungry.... I don't have anything bad to say about my stay here .... It's not a 5 star luxury hotel but it has everything you need to enjoy your vacation.!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Missfallonjt
Helen C, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

I am thrilled to see that you have enjoyed your stay, and have exceeded your expectations with our remodel rooms. We do strive on providing an excellent experience to our entire guest. We thank you again for your business and we can’t wait to welcome you back on your next return.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Kissimmee/Celebration
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites
Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club

Been to Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration? Share your experiences!