“Loved, Loved, Loved this resort!!”

Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration
Ranked #37 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed November 7, 2013

In reading some of the reviews I admit I was a little worried about staying here, but SO glad we did.We had a wonderful 6 day/5 night stay. The staff was very nice and not one time did a Radisson employee walk by and not acknowledge us with a "Good Morning" or "Good Afternoon" or "How is your stay so far" Our check in was quick and smooth and our room (in the 6000 building with a pool view) which was newly renovated, was beautiful and comfortable. The resort offered several activities that included bingo, movies, ect. The pools and hot tubs were great as well as the large game room, life size checker and chess boards. The Sports Lounge was a fantastic place where we could watch Sunday football and the bar tender Amy was very nice and a pleasure to talk with. The resort was in a great location, near all the Disney parks and nice restaurants. The resort is going through some renovations so there is some construction going on but we would have never known as the resort was quiet and peaceful. We really enjoyed our time here and will definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the 6000 building facing the pools!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Tatianna782, Executive Assistant at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for such positive feedback, we are so happy you enjoyed the hotel’s amenities. I have share your complements with Amy and she was so honored you mentioned her by name. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our team for a Job well done.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,121)

Reviewed November 5, 2013

having flow from scotland to florida on 5th october with a little hiccup no rooms booked for my and my friends party staff organised temporary rooms until new rooms were ready 24 hrs later they moved all of both our parties luggage no hassle and we find staff helpful and attentive facilities were good a couple of minor moans but all in good value and in easy distance to travel to parks food etc we are returnind october 2014 and radisson is on the list to book for accomodation

Room Tip: get ground floor rooms lifts are a bit tempromental or use the stairs
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Donald R
Tatianna782, Executive Assistant at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

On behalf of the staff at the Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration we would like to thank you for such positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I'm not the kind of person that write a review, but this is worth it. We arrived around 7 pm , our room was not ready due to inspection, they didn't give us a time frame or any additional information. Since we had ticket for Halloween horror nights we decided to go to the park. I came back after midnight have to wait 15 minutes to check-in again , they gave us the key, go to the elevator it was nit working finally we had to go to the other wing for the next elevator we found guests inside very upset because that elevator was not stopping on their floor GREAT VIOLATION , we finally got in the room at this point it was 2 a.m , and it was not THE ROOM I booked!!! On top of that was absolutely dirty and outdated, I called and they came upstairs to give us keys to the new one which it was located on the other wing. At this point it was 3 , the hotel employee show empathy and offer free breakfast, we decided to get up earlier and take advantage of , as I was serving my breakfast the hostess cames in after I checked with her and tell me I'm not on the list and need to speak to front desk before I eat. Now you tell me how should I rate this place. Lack of customer service excellence and poor management. And it should be closed for their renovations a hazard for kids as well.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank ceciliavin
Tatianna782, Executive Assistant at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

On behalf of the Radisson staff we apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with the elevators during your visit. All elevators have been inspected and corrective action will be taken. The Hotel is currently undergoing a complete renovation. Renovations are scheduled to be complete by December 2013

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We travelled with Virgin on 12th October 2013 and stayed at the Radisson for two weeks. I must say that I was a little apprehensive when I read some of the reviews on here. We paid almost £5000 and I did wonder if we should have chosen a different hotel.
We arrived after 18 hours of travelling. Check in was smooth and we stayed in room 1215.
The room was lovely. It was cleaned every day. The hotel itself is set in beautiful surroundings and the pools and hot tubs are wonderful. Perfect for relaxing after a full on day at the parks.
The Deli Diner was great. There's a Pizza Hut, Starbucks and a cute little gift shop which sold everything from paracetamol to beach towels. Mandolins restaurant was great too. We had breakfast there a few times and it was delicious. I really can't recommend this hotel enough as a perfect base for a family holiday. We are looking to book Florida again for October 2015 and we will be staying here.
Just one point to add, they are currently renovating the hotel however we would never have known. The work is very quiet and it did not disrupt us at all.
All in all a fabulous hotel with lovely staff and I cannot wait to return in two years. :-) xx

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

On behalf of the staff of Radisson Resort Orlando-celebration, we want to thank you for such positive feedback, we are glad to be able to make your holiday a memorable experience and we look forward to our return.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This place is great. We stopped en route from Key West to Birmingham, and were thrilled that everything here was so nice.We had just enough time here to enjoy the beautiful pool, drink a beer and eat some Pizza Hut... all available on within the resort hotel. The beds were fantastic, the showers were relaxing and the staff was super friendly. I don't have a single complaint.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Tatianna782, Executive Assistant at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you or sharing your wonderful experience at the Radisson Resort with your awesome review!!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at this location because a friend recommended it. We showed up without reservations and the lady at the counter was the most pleasant, quickly found us a room and made us feel special. It was a little weekend getaway and the resort did not disappoint. Yes, the place is going through some renovations, however, we found the price and location to make up for that. We wanted a place were we could relax, be close to everything and enjoy the pool. We would love to share that Miriam, at the poolside tiki bar, is the one that really made our stay an awesome time. We would love to thank her for her hospitality and kindness, and we are definitely already planning our trip back. =) Thanks! looking forward to returning. Monica & Tom

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

Miriam was honored that you mentioned her by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize her for a job well done! On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

It was refreshing to have such great customer service at the hotel bar form Ashley. She even looked up a local post office and wrote down the address for us. Can't wait to go back also the new rooms look super nice:)

• Stayed: October 2013

I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel!

I have shared your compliments with Ashley and she was honored that you mentioned her by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize her for a job well done!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
#6 of 154 in Kissimmee
Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Comfort Suites Maingate East
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Kissimmee/Celebration

Been to Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration? Share your experiences!