I stayed at the Radisson Orlando for one night on a business trip.
Based on my European standard and from someone who lives in Hong Kong I have to say that the room was massive !! The decoration is nice but it is true that the facade of the building is quite old.
The hotel charged me 15$ on top of what I paid through a third party website so I wouldn't say it was actually a cheap rate, and this is the reason I wouldn't rate it 5 stars.
Also some drilling in the morning because they are renovating but nothing bad.
On the whole I would recommend this hotel, it is close from the Disney, restaurants, it is clean and room have a decent size.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsforEveryone, Carlson, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration Hotel Kissimmee
- Radisson Celebration
- Radisson Kissimmee
- Radisson Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Resort Celebration
- Radisson Resort Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Orlando Celebration