“guest beware” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #35 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
homestead
“guest beware”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

This place is horrible that are known for not having your room when you arrive they either sold it or gave it to someone else. When I got to the hotel at 4 am with my 4 kids 7,6,4,and 18 moth old they told me that the two double beds room I had reserve for my family and me were given to someone else even when I had call the night before to make sure nothing like these would happen an even after my rooms were lock a manager name Jasmin or Yasmin decide it that science I was arriving late that day she would give my locked room to someone else. On top of that they would not accommodate me by giving me an extra room even if they had one. But to top it of I went online and I found one room left king size bed available for two days for the price of $450 and I was told that if I paid it they would lead me into the room that night how about that for great customer service

Room Tip: Best tip I can give you is don't come here.
Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank onan q q
Tatianna782, Executive Assistant at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Please let me begin, by apologizing for the inconveniences experienced during your stay with us. We have sent your feedback to the departments in questions and corrective action will be taken. We appreciate you taking the time to contact customer service as this feedback helps us determine areas of improvement. On behalf of Radisson resort Orlando-Celebration we do apologize and hope we are once again given the opportunity to serve your lodging needs.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (504)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Brighton, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Although the accommodations were not 5 star, we had a FABULOUS time during our stay! The DJ and kids activities was second to none. Our child had a blast, met tons of kids through the games. As parents that gave us some alone time although I'm always up for a game of bean bag toss for a free adult beverage! Prizes for soft drinks, ice cream galore. And then last but not least there is MIRIAM she kept the amazing beach cocktails flowing in the tiki bar and was great fun! Thank you!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Oman
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed with family fkr 4 nights in May 2013. Big mistake!! Some part of the hotel was under renovation - looked like a cheap place with dust and dirt all over. Very poorly managed. Took room in a place where renovation was not on but even there the water was seeping thru the carpets. Terrible experience.

• Stayed May 2013
6 Thank VenkatOman
Tatianna782, Executive Assistant at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thanks very much for your recent feedback and comments. Everyone at Radisson Resort Orlando – Celebration Hotel makes every effort to insure our guest’s Satisfaction and comfort. We take these comments very seriously and have undertaken a complete investigation to remedy such an occurrence repeating itself in the future. All of our rooms and suites have undergone a thorough cleaning and inspection by both our housekeeping and maintenance departments. We strive to be the best to your accommodations. We do apologize for any inconvenience.

Travelers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Weston, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Negatives:
#1- Only ONE Shuttle back from Disney at night and it NEVER SHOWED UP! (tried to call hotel.. no answer) So-- we had to pay $25 for a taxi ; poor schedule of shuttles to parks as well
#2- Hallways Stink and are dark
#3- No Free Breakfast (if there was, no one mentioned it or we weren't offered)
#4 Secret $15 per day resort fee (so add that on to your low room price)
#5- Unfriendly front desk staff; could not give me change for a $5
Postivies:
#1- Had a quiet room and slept well! (even though the sleep number bed is weird)
#2- Pool is nice, with waterfall and a slide.. even a tiki bar and DJ-- But can you give nicer towels??-- they were prison issue- paper thin, size of a postage stamp

I realize they are going through major renovations.. maybe you should wait until they're done to stay here!

Room Tip: Wait until Renovations are finished!
2 Thank DWFReg
Tatianna782, Executive Assistant at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your concerns with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

augusta, ga
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed here on May 17, 2013 after leaving a Carnival Cruise in Miami, we choose this hotel to get some sleep and rest. That did not happen; first, the cable was out so there was no TV for my husband to watch the NBA playoffs second, the air conditioner sounded like a jet engine taking out everytime it came on. This was very annoying and I spoke to the front desk about it for which they sent up an engineer to fix it and once they left it was even louder. Third, My husband and I went to dinner at Citywalk when we came back there was no parking anywhere. I went to the front desk and asked if there was a way to get to the room in the 1000 building from the Parking lot behind the 3000 building. After waiting for 15 minutes I was issued a $15.00 resort fee refund...ohh seeing that I didn't use any resort amenties.No TV+ No Sleep+ No parking = No Stay ever again at the Radisson Celebration. Only stay here if no other hotels are available in the Disney Area. One good thing the free breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room in the 2000 or 3000 building parking is very limited you will end up walkin...
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

We just stayed the one night for Star Wars weekend. Lobby was being remodeled but looks like it will be nice once complete. We had some fun family pool time and then left for dinner and a movie but when we returned finding a parking spot was nearly impossible without parking a mile away. The bed had a sleep number...maybe one night isn't enough time to find my number so I did not enjoy my sleep, matter of fact I was too tired to stay all day at Disney. I can't say I didn't like the hotel. It's possible I would stay again...maybe try a different sleep number!?

Hilton Head, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Really enjoyed the check in experience. The sleep number bed and breakfast made this a very nice hotel. There is a hot tub that has a waterfall that drops hot water on you while your in the hot tub. This hotel is close to disney

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area
Park Inn By Radisson Resort and Conference Center Orlando
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
Quality Suites Royale Parc Suites
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks
Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club

Been to Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration? Share your experiences!