“Just got here 5 minutes ago.”

Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration
Ranked #41 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Hallways stink like mold hotel looks nothing like the pictures, the staff was rude, right after I walked in I went back down and demanded a clean room as it didn't seem like they washed the sheets,the tub was scummy and rusty, and there was scum on the bathroom counters. A/c in room didn't kick on, horrible. I used to love radisson because I felt safe booking but this hotel IMO should be stripped of its name. I'm in for a nightmare here tonight and tomorrow.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Jay P
Tatianna782, Executive Assistant at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thanks very much for your recent feedback and comments. Everyone at Radisson Resort Orlando – Celebration Hotel makes every effort to insure our guest’s safety, Satisfaction and comfort. We take these comments very seriously and have undertaken a complete investigation to remedy such an occurrence repeating itself in the future. All of our rooms and suites have undergone a thorough cleaning and inspection by both our housekeeping and maintenance departments. We strive to be the best to your accommodations. We do apologize for any inconvenience.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,190)

Reviewed April 20, 2013

To start off, we arrived at 11 PM and were surprised at the sight of two double beds after specifally requesting a king bed. We called guest relations and within 10 minutes we were in our new room. Much to our dismay, we placed our luggage down and the first thing we see is A LIVE WORM. It was crawling. I cautiously placed a glass cup from the hotel on top of the worm leaving it for maintenance the next day. The sleep number bed, I have to say, was very comfortable. The next day, we woke up very early and headed to a theme park. When we arrived back to the hotel at 6 in the afternoon, we were greeted by the lovely worm whom was now just squashed. The cup was placed neatly back on top of the refrigerator. But that wasn't all, we walked into the restroom and the floor was soaked. Apparently our toilet had leaked while we were out. We proceeded to call guest relations again, and the lady informed they would be there shortly. We waited about 45 mins for someone to actually assist us. All we wanted to do was shower after a long hot day. Hopefully our remaining time here gets better.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 19, 2013

40 minute wait to get our room after a 20 hour journey - then told we would have to move to another room next day. Advice I would give is to seek Hotel Manager who was very helpful the next morning - he gave us a pool view room and was very understanding towards us. However 5 days later the planned maintenance commenced on the pool, it was drained and workmen started. Having said all this, it is a decent hotel, in dire need of some brightening up. Most staff were courteous and helpful. Pool Bar prices over the top. Loved DJ Jeff & Co who played music by the pool. Hotel in a good location for all parks and activities, pleasant setting, palm trees, ponds etc. I would still go back to the hotel if necessary - it is good for room only.

Room Tip: Block 1000 seemed to be better than block 3000 and others.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MitchUK
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We are Floridians, so when we go to Orlando, it isn't necessarily to go to the theme parks. We took our whole family (extended generations) and stayed at this resort. 6 Adults and 6 Children ages 2 - 15. All of us had a fantastic time. There are 2 pools, one heated and smaller and one enormous with a water slide and water fall. The hotel was rather booked the weekend we went, but there was plenty of seating by the pool and the pool was not so crowded you couldn't use it. There were lots of FREE activities for the kids during the day besides the pool including FREE poolside ice cream!!!! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious, our main room was over looking the pool (we had 3 different rooms) with floor to ceiling windows making it a gorgeous view. I would highly recommend this resort!!! Right price for a great time!

Room Tip: Go with the Pool view!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Kristi V
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The hotel is externally very presentable with a smart lobby however, once inside it immediately becomes apparent that it is tired and in need of a facelift. The rooms are clean and functional but very dated, with noisy A/C.

The pool area is nicely laid out however, when we visit (in Apr) the water was very cold. The pool side bar is brutally efficient and the cocktails tasteless.

Of particular note is guest services, they were not there to help but merely to plug condo's over the road. Dreadful!

Having spent two nights there, we would not recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Big_O_UK
Tatianna782, Executive Assistant at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I would like to share that the Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration has been approved for a complete renovation. Renovations will begin fall 2013 . We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We booked our room on Hotwire and only paid $57 (not including tax and the $15 resort fee). We read other reviews and requested a more recently renovated room-- and got in the 6000 building. The furnishings were modern and the sleep number bed was comfortable , however the building seemed far from new. The walls were paper thin and the rooms near the ice machine seem like they could be very loud as there is no barrier. The concierge tried to sell us tickets to Disney for $139 each, claiming there was only a $5 difference at the park gate. This is simply not true! Buy your tickets at the park and avoid all the hidden fees! Also they do not provide complimentary coffee and I had to pay $3 for coffee in their lobby deli shop. There are coffee makers in the rooms if you don't mind Coffee Mate creamer, and there is also a mini fridge. On the bright side, the rooms are clean enough, parking is free, and entrance to the gates to Disney are only about a 5-10 minute drive. There is a theme park shuttle, but the times are very limited. Personally, I would not choose to stay here again unless I get another super good rate.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the 4000 or 6000 building.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I don't consider myself a picky person. As far as hotels go, I generally just look for a clean place to sleep, so don't think I'm just a finicky customer. However, this time around I was on vacation and my family and I booked the Radisson in for a three night stay. To start off, the sink didn't work and flooded the bathroom. When we went to use the hot tub, the first one was cold and didn't work, so the attendant said to use the second one. We got there and the water was brown from being so dirty and it smelled so bad. Not to mention there was a dirty diaper sitting upside down where people usually lay back against. The elevator was broken so we carried our heavy luggage up for flights of stairs. When I went to go get a drink out of the machine, the first one ate the money, the second one, I walked to and ended up with wet pants because the floor was flooded and carpet was wet ( and smelled like mold!). The third one FINALLY worked but to my surprise, when I put 2.00 in, it gave me a tiny bottle, hardly worth .50. And if you plan on ordering from their Pizza Hut. Don't bother, they either don't have what you want or did at one point and are sold out. The point being, I was fairly dissapointed by this hotel. I had stayed at one in California and it wasn't nearly as bad. If you plan on booking this hotel, I am certain that you should rethink it and look at a different hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LillyEmber
Tatianna782, Eceutive Assistant at Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Please let me begin, by apologizing for the inconveniences experienced during your stay with us. We have sent your feedback to the departments in questions and corrective action will be taken. We appreciate you taking the time to contact customer service as this feedback helps us determine areas of improvement. On behalf of Radisson resort Orlando-Celebration we do apologize and hope we are once again given the opportunity to serve your lodging needs.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Melia Orlando Suite Hotel at Celebration
Park Inn by Radisson Resort & Conference Center Orlando
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Kissimmee/Celebration
1 mi away
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites
Magic Moment Resort and Kids Club
Holiday Inn Orlando SW - Celebration Area

Been to Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration? Share your experiences!