Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
4,231 results
All reviewsradisson resortpizza hutheated pooldisney parksgift shopmain poolmiriammandolinorlandopoolsdelishuttletikitubstheme
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I just left from the hotel and my experience was terrible, they never did my room even though we call to let them know they can do my room. When we returned at 11:00 pm and we called to ask at lease for towers they didn't care about our concerns. The floors are duty, they never clean the carpet and they don't even have a "Do Not Disturbed" sign.

Osvaldo

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank ailinfacenda
Tatianna782, Executive Assistant at Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your concerns with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I drove 16 hours from Houston. Stood in line for 45 minutes to check in. I reserved a room w/ two beds for my family of five and was given a one bed room. After waiting another 30 minutes in line, I explained the problem to the front desk and they weren't able to move me to a room w/ 2 beds or at the very least provide me a roll out bed. Instead, the front desk suggested I make a fort for my kids. I wasn't about to let my children sleep on the floor. I slept on the floor. I was also told I had been given a $25 credit for food in the resort. Upon check out, I found this not to be true.

Room Tip: Book a higher rated hotel months in advance.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank GSilva713
Tatianna782, executive assistant at Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

I would like to apologize for the situation you experienced during your recent stay at Radisson Resort. I can certainly understand and appreciate your concerns.

We want all of our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is clean, in-place, of the highest quality, and in perfect working order. I am sorry that was not the case during your stay.

You can be confident that we have followed-up on all of your concerns with our Front Office, Housekeeping and the upper management Staff so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Please know that the situation you described are not to our standards, and sincerely hope that you will return to allow us to prove that to you once again.

I thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts and I apologize again for your situation. You are valued as our guest and your concerns are most welcomed. Please do not hesitate to call me or anyone on my staff to further assist you in the future.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

First appearance nice hotel! Pretty grounds! Pretty pool area but only small pool heated so beware! Bar nice and staff friendly especially Amy and Justin! Also nice pizzas!! Our room was bit manky, it looks old carpets dirty and the duvets had blood spots on them. Air con really loud but didn't use as it wasn't that hot, so rooms had loads of condensation! Very mouldy smell! Cleaners I think were non existent! Never experienced such bad cleaners!! They'd bring new towels then not take the old ones! Never hoovered! Always left just two coffee mugs even when they know three on party, but would leave three coffee sachets and just three milks!!!!! Despite telling reception this never improved! We even saw cleaners sitting on a bed in one of the rooms watching tv and chatting! Mandolins for breakfast was ok, went twice. Excellent welcome there from Juan! Second day the buffet breakfast was cold tho! Shuttle service always late picking up and drop off at seaworld in morning 50 mons before the park opens! That said drivers always pleasant! So in summary I would recommend this hotel if ur not bothered about dirty rooms, because it was ok. But make sure u get car don't use shuttle buses and avoid March when hotel is full of noisy spring break kids!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Joanna-bear
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed at the Radisson Orlando Celebration during Canadian March Break 2013. It was my first ever visit to Florida and I was so pleased with the service that I wanted to write a review. I've travelled to many international and over-seas countries for work and this resort proved to be among my top choices overall. The service was wonderful, from Jasmine at the front desk to the bar staff, pool bar staff, to the housekeeping staff. The room was comfortable and spacious, gorgeous view of the two large pools surrounded by palm trees and rock waterfalls. The food was excellent and it was within walking distance of two strip malls with various excellent restaurants, a dollar car rental, and pharmacy. There is a free shuttle to Disney World and it is very close by, at that. It was about a 1/2 hr drive to Orlando and car rental was a breeze. This resort is worth your money and you will not be disappointed. I will be visiting there again soon and am telling my friends about this jewel of a resort. Bravi!! Dr. Mary-Lou Vetere

Room Tip: Perhaps ask for a room on a higher level as mine was since young people frequent the pools into late at night. We had no problem with the room or noise. Lovely air conditioned rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 14, 2013

When arriving I thought this would be a nice stay but found the experience disappointing. The room was a nice size but found it noisy and not clean. Bathroom was very old and shower was awful. Staff was excellent! Too many other options in the area for a nicer stay. Will not return.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere- If staying here, ask for a room away from walking path.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank CF R

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Everyone at Radisson Resort Orlando – Celebration Hotel makes every effort to insure our guest’s Satisfaction and comfort. We take these comments very seriously and have undertaken a complete investigation to remedy such an occurrence repeating itself in the future. All of our rooms and suites have undergone a thorough cleaning and inspection by both our housekeeping and maintenance departments. We strive to be the best to your accommodations. We do apologize for any inconvenience.