Stayed here the weekend of 2/8 - 2/10. Upon checking in, there is a resort fee of $12. We requested a higher room, but due to full occupancy, we were stuck on the first floor of building 6. Only complaint about that, was that we couldn't really open the windows because they faced directly into the parking lot.
The room we stayed in contained a safe large enough to fit a laptop, a decent sized fridge, a nice flat screen TV, and comfortable sleep number beds. The room was clean except for some ants that got into the garbage can after we disposed an empty icee cup. Also, had no issues with the wifi in this room.
The location is fantastic with it being right off the 192 and I-4, which you can take directly into Disney in just a few minutes. Also the I-4 will take you to Universal or Seaworld in about 10-15 minutes.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration Hotel Kissimmee
- Radisson Celebration
- Radisson Kissimmee
- Radisson Orlando Celebration
- Radisson Resort Celebration
- Radisson Resort Kissimmee
- Kissimmee Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Orlando Celebration