We stayed at Parkway International Resorts from Feb 15-22nd & we loved it. From the outside of the buildings it looks kind of run down, but once we walked into our room we were very impressed. The 2 bedroom/2 bath condo was perfect for us traveling with a 11 & 15 yr old & the rooms are spaced out for privacy.
Having our own in suite washer & dryer was awesome. It was great to be able to wash clothes & towels whenever we wanted to.
We had great service from the hotel when the chain to flush the toilet broke in the master bath, maintaince was there to fix it within a hour of us reporting it to the front desk.
We were only approached once to attend the time share presentation & it was by a phone call, all we said was we were just heading out to the parks & they just said thank you & did not press us any furthur.
We checked in late at night so the front desk had told us to return the next morning to receive our offical parking pass, but we just used the same one they gave us at check in and we had no problems, i just think it is a way they can ask you to attend the time share presentation in person.
Would be willing to stay here again on another visit to Orlando
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee