Traded a one bedroom at our home resort for a two bedroom at Parkway and was very satisfied with the trade as well as the resort itself. This is a smaller resort than some, but is an excellent place for a family with children. Plenty of things to do at the resort even if you aren't going to the parks. Beautiful pool area. The condo was spacious and clean and I would definitely stay here again. If I had to find a negative it would be the shower in the master bath is too small. It is a corner shower and has a separate jacuzzi tub. If you like a bath you will be fine, but for the size of the bathroom the shower needed to be a little larger. Also the fee for the internet is $30.00 for the week, a little excessive in our opinion. But overall a very satisfying experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee