we arrived at 3am and the lobby was closed, but after a brief panic we saw there was a telephone outside the closed lobby door to contact an employee for check in.
The appartment was a good size but really dark.
It could use a more modern touch.
The sleeper sofa was to our surprise quite comfortable.
The chairs are really loud when you sit on them, the first time the fart sound is funny,
but afterwards its just plain annoying.
The thing that bothered us the most was the cleanliness overall
We found hair in all possible locations.
Wifi was free to our relief.
would I stay here again? Hmmm, I think I would look for other locations first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee