We got sick of the really nice hotels, with clean rooms and amazing grounds, but the two queen beds in the room, even if we got a suite, they only include two beds. t was great when it was just my wife and I, but when our two boys came along, it was hard to sleep well during the night. We also had to take a day of the vacation and spend most of it doing laundry at some shady laundromat. (we didnt feel like paying $5 per sock at the hotel) Separate rooms in a condo was the solution. I was a bit hesitant about staying here, but I did my homework read the reviews and asked for a renovated third floor (quieter) unit, and that is exactly what I received upon check in. It was very clean, I loved the layout, nice furniture, we had a great time at the pool. When it comes to hotels, I am a hard guy to please, but this place was awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee