Wonderful week. I requested a quiet unit and was granted with no problem, I would say that is the best room in the whole resort (E301). backdoor to the pool area and trail. Pool is great. I enjoyed the trail (the end is a little mall with supermarket, gift shop, restaurants, and ice cream). Room was clean and laundry facility made my stay easy. A easy drive to Disney, restaurants, and all major highways. It is a wonderful hideout in busy December. The only small drawback is the ease to contact front desk. I need to call more than once to talk to front desk. I may not go back to that area again but would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Vacatia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee