Traded my time share in Daytona for this place because we done the parks this summer. The rooms were beautifully done and were comfortable tobe an older resort.After getting settled in we found the coffee pot filter still had coffee grounds left in it from previous guest.After the first night the air condition flooded the hall way to second bed room.The next morning the microwave didn't work.Tried the juccuzzi the next night and there was a black oily ring around the whole tub.Reported this to front desk and they sent maintainance right away.We left them with it for the day and when we returned that night a message on the phone said all had been fixed.Wrong. The jaccuzzi still left that black ring. The microwave worked one time. They did get the water from air conditioner fixed. Will not stay here again also because they pressure you to take the grand tour for another time share.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vacatia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Otel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee