With the exception that the buildings have no elevators and the computers available for public use are so locked down to make them exceptionally frustrating, this place is absolutely PERFECT. If you want to do to Disney, nothing is more than five minutes away. Unlike all the places on International Drive, you have top quality restaurants ALL OVER the area right down the street. The pool is welcoming and a hot tub that is always warm (a nice change from most hot tubs you find at resorts). The pool bar has reasonably priced drinks and the bar tender is very friendly.
The resort staff, for the most part, is amazingly friendly and helpful, though one morning we found someone that was apparently having a bad day (we all have those).
Would I return, absolutely...and I would highly recommend it if you want to be in the heart of all the attractions, but at the same time have a place to retreat in the evenings, this is the spot for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom condos (up to six people), fully furnished, living room, dining area, full kitchens, washer/dryer, in-room safe, whirlpool, 2 heated swimming pools, game and fitness room, organized activities, volleyball, racquetball, BBQ/picnic area, children’s playground, one mile from Animal Kingdom®. Shopping, restaurants, and golf nearby. AAA 3-diamond property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Parkway International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkway International Hotel Kissimmee
- Parkway International Kissimmee